MVP 08

compmaniac

I'm sorry but I can't hold my tongue here.

I think the whole "ask and get banned" idea is stupid. What's wrong with wanting to know? If anything post it in big red letters on the first post, Mods can edit that, right? Post the "release date" in big red letters on the first post.

I don't care when it comes out to be honest, I just hope it doesn't go DNF status on everyone.

Now you've done it. Kiss your account good bye.

What is this site, communist China!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Member three years? That's about how long it will take for this mod to come out.

This is what you wrote DIPSHIT....you were looking to start trouble.

I don't agree with a ban when asking a legitimate question about the '08 mod, but you were being a Jackass and looking to start trouble.

This is what you wrote DIPSHIT....you were looking to start trouble.

I don't agree with a ban when asking a legitimate question about the '08 mod, but you were being a Jackass and looking to start trouble.

So sorry to hurt all your feelings here. I was wrong you are not defensive. Grab some tissues and learn to take a joke.

Warmest regards and sorry to bruise your egos,

greenelucky002 formerly greenelucky001, greenelucky

Good Lord, the same kind of people come in here every year and demand this mod and make fools of themselves. For the sake of everyone here and at Eamods, I hope it does come out soon so that these people will go away and hopefully never come back.

amen to that!

It's crazy isn't it? There's actually people in this world who have the time to create account after account just to whine and cry about this mod not being out. And if he used his head -assuming he has one- he would find we have enough season mods here to pass the time away before this mod is released.

What I've been doing is just playing a dynasty with KG's updated rosters on MVP 07, and it's fun. Sure, MVP 08 will be better, but getting yourself kicked out of here is not worth the release of this mod. This website is amazing and you should be thanking the modders and the people who run this site for all they've done, not sitting here and whining about it. Like Y4L said, we have plenty of season mods to play, including (if I'm missing any, please correct me) 1956, 1961, 1967, 1978, 1994, 2006, and 2007. If you can't keep yourself occupied with these, go away and never log in. I'm sorry, but this is just another SteveBoogie member who is out to **** off the moderators. Bye bye, Greenelucky...

Why are people crying over the release date of mvp 08? I mean, it is just a combination of mods. For example, you can already get the 08 cts, 08 uniforms, and 08 rosters. The 08 stadiums are going to take awhile any way and to my knowledge they won't be released with mvp 08. I mean it's not like the 08 mod is going to be any different in game play.

Why are people crying over the release date of mvp 08? I mean, it is just a combination of mods. For example, you can already get the 08 cts, 08 uniforms, and 08 rosters. The 08 stadiums are going to take awhile any way and to my knowledge they won't be released with mvp 08. I mean it's not like the 08 mod is going to be any different in game play.

I agree totally. I can't stand how schmucks with nothing better to do are coming here and trying to mooch off the hard work of others who have invested days, weeks, and months into creating a game... What a jerk for being so impatient -- especially when you're right, you can download updated rosters, updated unis, updated schedules, several updated stadiums... and the modders are so gracious and awesome on here that, if you don't like an aspect to the game (such as menu music), they'll tell you how you can custom it to your liking.

I'm playing the '05 game, which I've updated to reflect the '08 season. The only thing I wish for is the updated Nats stadium. But you know what? I'll live until whoever it is finishes that park. And when they do, I'll be gracious.

Well I've downloaded the 08 rosters, schedule, and new uniforms and put it in my 07 season. At least that makes the 08 baseball season playable till they come out with the 08 complete mod.

I sugest everyone else tired of waiting do the same. Its better than not playing the game and waiting.

It's despicable that this isn't done yet.

Everyone's attemp at humor is really not funny one bit. At least I hope this is an attemp.

Has anyone ever been tought any patience? Go find something else to do, when it comes out, then you can play all you want. There is still rosters and nearly everything. You all sound like spoiled rich kids

It's despicable that this isn't done yet.

It is??? Tomorrow I will go into work and quit my job so I can be here full time and help out Kraw and KG and Hory get this mod out. It is the least I can do so people like you will not have to wait one second longer for this mod than you should. You are the perfect example of the kind of person that contributes nothing to the site except wasted bandwidth and you have the nerve to complain about one mod not being out when you want it. Have some respect for these modders. How about thinking about that?

As of May 14th, 2008, there is currently no release date scheduled for the MVP '08 mod. When the final product is released is up to the authors of, and contributors to, the mod, but most likely, the mod will be released when it is finished.

Posting here with further "When will it be released questions" is pointless. Asking these questions will not get the mod completed and released any faster - in fact, it is more likely to delay the release, as he people who are working on the mod have to take time out from actually working on the mod to answer questions such as these. Furthermore, making statements and asking questions such as "Why is it taking so long?", "It should be released by now" and "The modders are bad people for holding it back from users" are not helpful in the slightest, and do nothing to gain you any respect from either the modders, or the members of this community in general.

Please remember that this mod is being provided free of charge to users. No-one is being paid to create this mod, no-one makes a profit of of it. If you were providing a service or product for free, would you not get ever-so-slightly irked by being pestered 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day, asking when it would be released, or reading insults toward you for not releasing the finished product yet?

We all appreciate that people are looking forward to playing the MVP '08 mod, and that is fine. We do not want to discourage anyone from being eager and excited about the mod, but please understand that no-one likes reading the same posts and complaints over and over again, asking when it will be released.

In short - please, no more "When will it be released?" posts. It'll be done when it's done. We appreciate your patience.

Archived