MVP 08

compmaniac

take your time get it right and then release it. Either way we all appreciate the hard work.

Exactly! This is what most of these guys in this thread want. I don't mind if this mod was pushed back a bit if it means they are going to check and re-check things. These guys have pride in their work. And like I've said a thousand times, it's not like we don't have other mods in the meantime to pass the time away. Fire up Total Classics and spend some time there, or whatever you prefer!

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After playing my dynasty into year 2015 with MVP 2005, I installed MVP 07 with KG's 5.0 roster to kill time until MVP 08 comes out. Now I am having so much fun that I'm not going bananas waiting for MVP 08.

That's the idea. The key to patience is finding something else to do in the meantime.

There is no reason to rush anything. Have to figure the people modding this game for everyone has lives to live....jobs to go to, family to spend time wtih ect... When they are done....they are done. Do most people want things rushed and done half-assed....or with patience and precision and done up right?

Lets see, i thought i'd post, whats going on my pc, ill call this MY THINGS I LIKE TO DO UNTIL 08 COMES OUT!!!, SO... im sure im not in this alone lets see it fellas....

ill start out with a list and what it in tells........

1. 1978- Mod with the abc scoreboard, just beautiful!!!

2. 1956- Mod with the abc scoreboard, just beautiful!!!

3. Madden Nfl 08- (2) Different Franchise Ncaa 08/09 seasons With Fully Modded stadiums and Uniforms To Match Gotta Luv Text Mod ;)

4. Madden Nfl 08- A Classic Team Mod Brix and Me put together i.e say the 1990 Bills vs the 1985 bears, all the classic teams we grew up watching of the 90's some 80's and some 70's all competing for the Superbowl Ring!!!

5. Madden-08- Current Season Rosters

6.Nba live08- Fully Modded, from Courts, Jerseys, In- Game warm up music, espn scoreboard, way to much to go into detail with this 1.

7. Nba live 07- Classic Teams Final Mod, um lets just say this is Beautiful!!! 1986 celtics vs 1986 lakers!!!

8. GTR2 Racing - Fully Modded all kinds of car mods, from F1 cars to saleen se mustangs, all kinds of Beautiful Tracks, Just incredible!!!

9. Moto Gp Ultimate- Straight Classic Motorcycle Racing- Awsome Game

10. Call of Duty 4 Modern WareFare- Enuff Said Bout that Game- Awsome

11. Rainbow 6 Vegas- Very Beautiful Game

12. Gears Of War- Straight Classic there!!! ;)

13. The very first Halo- Very Classic Right here, still loads play this online!!!

14. Yahoo Pool, ( 2 ) Leagues im in with that.

15. Full Tilt Poker- Very fun and addictive!!!

16. Grand Theft Auto San Andresas, Very Fun Game...

Not to mention my daily internet activites - ;)

Soooooooooooo... there should be no reason at all!!!! for ppl not to be able to say they cant wait yada yada yada!!!!, this all is just in, while i still do daily living!!!, so please, give these guys a break, let them do what they do, and you do what you do!!!

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKAAAAA!!!

LOL Edit.... o and how could i forget, 39 gigs of Music, And Plenty Of Movies!!!

Sooo Have some fun, and let these guys alone, this messege is to all the haters that just dont listen!!! :wave:

Post of the day by basesloaded!!!

Here's my version of bases loaded's list

1. Mvp Caribe

2. Total Classics 8

3. Mvp 1956

4. Mvp 1978

5. Mvp 1961

6. Mvp 2007

7. Going to Sportsline and grabbing photos and building my photo album.

8. Being here and enjoying spending time here with everyone and doing my job.

9. Listening to music

10. Watching season one of Hawaii Five-O that I just bought.

Yeah.....I can wait too.

My list

1. spring training in mvp07/08

2.civilization 4; beyond the sword

3. spend time with wife, (ok this should be 1., but why lie here :) )

4. starting mvp 1967

5. tropico once in awhile (still fun to play)

6. other normal life activities, ei work, sleep, tv, movies, etc.

I was just wondering why I can't joke about the relase date and other people in this forum can??? Yankee4life seems to have it out for me... My last post was intended to be funny and in the vein of the rest of the posts of that day... You just want to jump all over me for some reason... Guess I am not part of the "clique" here... This then isn't a forum if a member can't post what he feels or his opinion... If you want to control everything then have a kid... or a small country... Ease up on me... I am just here to have some fun also but don't feel welcome... You always comment on my posts... Get a life and leave me alone...

I was just wondering why I can't joke about the relase date and other people in this forum can??? Yankee4life seems to have it out for me... My last post was intended to be funny and in the vein of the rest of the posts of that day... You just want to jump all over me for some reason... Guess I am not part of the "clique" here... This then isn't a forum if a member can't post what he feels or his opinion... If you want to control everything then have a kid... or a small country... Ease up on me... I am just here to have some fun also but don't feel welcome... You always comment on my posts... Get a life and leave me alone...

Did you bother to actually read this thread? I know you didn't because if you did you wouldn't have made this stupid post to try and make it seem to everyone here that I "have it out for you." You've been a member here since 2005. Why all of a sudden do you have it in your head that I got it in for you? After all this time? And since you've been a member here that long you should see for yourself that there are no cliques in here, so that's another idiotic statement.

From the day that thread was posted (March 31st) we have been banning any account that has been asking for/demanding/crying for/joking about the release date of the 08 mod. Read again what I wrote in that thread:

Don't even joke about the release of the mod because not everyone will know you are joking and then it will get them asking too.

If I had it "in for you" I would have suspended your account just like that and moved on. When you made your last post about the release of the mod I told you this:

I told you and everyone else not to even joke about asking when this is going to be released. The next guy that does this won't have time to make another post.

Now if you take offense to that then it is your problem. If you still think I have it out for you, then it is your problem. If you still think there are cliques in here, then it is your problem. You deal with your version of how you think things are around here, but from now on keep your mixed up opinions to yourself. Because if you continue with these moronic posts that do nothing but waste my time, then it is going to become my problem.

And I like to deal with my problems by dealing with them right away.

my list...

-Bookz, something easly by Richard Brooks and Tolstoy

-Emulators, nullDC with DoA2 and Pocket Fighter for Nebula

-Sports watching, basketball, soccer, baseball is a bit lame early season

oh and yankee4, just chill a bit... :club:

Wow, hit this thread to try and find a few details on 08. New features and such. Gave up after three pages of 'When is it comin' out'. Unreal!

Havn't been to this forum in six months and I knew all about the release in 2 freakin' minutes. All good, i guess...

Go Tigers!

Archived