MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yall can moan all you want, but i can tell you that will NOT, get 08 out any faster, with all the mods, that this website has produced and given, why the hell cant yall just sit back enjoy those, and when 08 is released, have fun with that, if i was a modder and i seen this, i would be heated, having to come hear and see the same thing over and over again, ppl do your safe a favor, RELAX!, use this time to enjoy other things, hell if you look kg already released 5.0 get some practice in, if all you must do is current stuff, but again LEAVE kraw alone about this subject, it will be out, but not because you wein, and sob all damn night, it will be ready when he says it is.

I love Rice A Roanie, The San Francisco Treat....sigh

so whats new in 08 and being redone?Are the barry bonds pictures removed from the stadium?Im so noob to installs that im waiting on my commissioner to release w/e and he can tell me 1 by 1 what goes first.Anyways,good stuff.Im hungry for some baseball.Thnxs

I agree with VanillaGorilla... I like the game because of the gameplay... I could care less about the high res photos or accurate billboards... I understand that some of you do and that's fine but play for the sake of playing not to recreate the upcoming season... I do the fantasy draft etc. so the accurate rosters and updates have no meaning to me either... Just my opinion... and we all know what opinions are like don't we??? Thanks

I don't want to sound like an **** or anything, but is there a particular reason that MVP 07 came out in like, mid February, and MVP 08 probably won't be out until April? Do accurate player photos REALLY make that much of a difference? Or is it something else?

It's almost like they never read the whole thread. This question has been asked 40 times. You are basically getting something for nothing. Im sure these modders have lives too, like jobs, girlfriends, etc. WHo cares what day it comes out compared to last year. We will get it when we get it. Lock this friggin thread please or at least make a smiley putting a gun in its mouth. :morons:

I agree with VanillaGorilla... I like the game because of the gameplay... I could care less about the high res photos or accurate billboards... I understand that some of you do and that's fine but play for the sake of playing not to recreate the upcoming season... I do the fantasy draft etc. so the accurate rosters and updates have no meaning to me either... Just my opinion... and we all know what opinions are like don't we??? Thanks

Then it seems to me you dont even need the mvp 08.

Oh man If i was site admin here, alot of you people in this thread would hate me. Id be the uber penis and ban those who have been rude and impatient from getting mvp 08 for about 2 more weeks. And if they keep acting obnoxious another week. Of course those who are nice get it right away.

I dont see how these guys put up with this ****. It really is unnecessary how some people act. They just sign in to get what they want something(even though you guys get nothing in return) and nag like a mean old wife who doesn't put out. Sheesh dudes.

LOL bonus point for the term "uber penis" but in all seriousness relax and let them do their work. the other thing you could do is look back and figure out when the release of the 06 and 07 mods were and that may give you a hint as to an ETA of the 08 mod.

Just for the record, thank you guys for for all your work. I have been here only for a short time so I haven't been able to play any of your mods yet, but all I read is how awesome the '06 and the '07 are how all those classics mods kick ***, so I can't wait to check the '08 myself.

If people get impatient just ignore them, we all baseball fans sure appreciate what you're doing. Keep up the good work! :D

Archived