MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everybody...

Kraw... there will be a beta release before december??

Thanks.

oh lord.

The December date that Kraw gives is just his standard answer because he gets asked "when is mvp08 coming out" about 400 times a day. It really gets irritating at some point, I am sure.

The release date will be long before December.

Sometime after Opening Day: after they can get all the up-to-date info about Ads in stadiums, and so they can have accurate opening day rosters, and also updated "portraits" of the players.

...So, I'd say a safe bet is within the first few weeks of the season. But, to be clear, I am NOT part of the project, and there is NO official projected "release date." This is a barely-educated guess.

oh lord.

The December date that Kraw gives is just his standard answer because he gets asked "when is mvp08 coming out" about 400 times a day. It really gets irritating at some point, I am sure.

The release date will be long before December.

Sometime after Opening Day: after they can get all the up-to-date info about Ads in stadiums, and so they can have accurate opening day rosters, and also updated "portraits" of the players.

...So, I'd say a safe bet is within the first few weeks of the season. But, to be clear, I am NOT part of the project, and there is NO official projected "release date." This is a barely-educated guess.

I thought he was joking, well it made me laugh at least.

everyone say your prayers for pressbox photos to be released....

As to everyone waiting, be patient. The game is going to everyone you have waited for. While you wait, tweak your skills and get ready for 08. You shouldn't criticize, you should give thanks.

everyone say your prayers for pressbox photos to be released....

As to everyone waiting, be patient. The game is going to everyone you have waited for. While you wait, tweak your skills and get ready for 08. You shouldn't criticize, you should give thanks.

I noticed on the indians site that they have the new pressbox photos, but the mlb pressbox site still has the old ones up...in case anyone was wondering

I really appreciate the hard work you modders put into this. I just bought mlb 2k8, and after half an hour i was back to playing MVP because I was disgusted. I happen to think the modded versions of this game are better than anything you can buy. Keep up the amazing work

I really appreciate the hard work you modders put into this. I just bought mlb 2k8, and after half an hour i was back to playing MVP because I was disgusted. I happen to think the modded versions of this game are better than anything you can buy. Keep up the amazing work

No other baseball game will ever live up to the modded mvp.

Archived