Marlins Sports Network

Mav3rek

So I'm starting up new dynasty, and decided to use the Florida Marlins. I don't remember why, but I did. I'll be doing some videos in a sportscenter type style, and some updates will just be photoshop stuff like the other dynasties. I'm using the latest KG rosters, and Spungo's uni's. The rosters are a bit behind by now b/c of the recent Santana trade and what not, but I'll be updating them to get them as recent as possible. I'm not planning on any big trades, and the roster will be kept mostly as is now. I'm not saying I won't be making any trades, but I'm not going to be trading for Santana or anything like that. Anyway, here's the first video. It was a lot of fun to make, and many many thanks to Angryrat for his help throughout this process. Just a couple things to keep in mind, I'll probably be reworking the video animation, I'm not 100% satisfied with it and will make a few tweaks. I'll probably change the guys clothes too, as I just wanted to give him a bit of a Marlins color. The voice work is mine, but I used a program to change the voice up a bit. I don't much care for the sound of my own voice so I changed it up a bit. That's about it for now, I'll be doing another video within the next couple days, and I'm hoping to improve on it a bunch. It's just a first draft, and will hopefully improve given a little time. I'm still learning the programs a bit. Feel free to leave questions and comments.

[align=center]mkke2c.jpg[/align]

[align=center]th_broadcast_0001.jpg[/align]

Why is every one just copying redsox's templates and just changing text. Did anyone read what he said.

All you do is critisize other peoples dynasties. Either all you care is getting a free post or your not a nice dude. It's not like your dynasty is any better than any others. Mavrek hasn't even began to play.

BTW, i bet he knows 4 times amount of baseball than you, and his mvp

sorry for jacking your thread mavrek

Why is every one just copying redsox's templates and just changing text. Did anyone read what he said.

the only one that I did that to was the standings template, and that's only b/c there's not really a whole lot that needs to be changed on it. It's just standings, it's pretty straight forward. On all of the other ones I edited the text, changed the font on some and changed the background or changed graphics logos and added a logo or two. So yes, I did read what he said and I did the best I could. I used most of them as a starting point and went from there. CALM DOWN!

Who gives a sh*t what anyone else does? Really?

Put out a good enough dynasty and I can promise it will stand on it's own.

edit - BTW Mav, where'd you get the little news guy? Maybe I could use him some day and dress him up like Lou Piniella :)

well, I used Autodesk Maya 2008 to create the animation. The news guy was a character rig that I downloaded and then used maya to create the background, the desk, and all of the animation.

Angryrat did a sportscenter type thing for his Ravens dynasty over at EAMods and once I saw it I knew I had to do something similar for an MVP dynasty. He helped me out a ton in getting my feet wet with Maya.

All you do is critisize other peoples dynasties. Either all you care is getting a free post or your not a nice dude. It's not like your dynasty is any better than any others. Mavrek hasn't even began to play.

BTW, i bet he knows 4 times amount of baseball than you, and his mvp

sorry for jacking your thread mavrek

Wow that was like the 3rd time I've ever done that.

Great video introduction indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing a video after every series, though that maybe way too time consuming. Great job on going with a different style of presentation from the dynasties that are being presented at the moment.

Archived