~ DEFENDING THE CONFINES ~ - A 2008 Chicago Cubs Dynasty

JoeRudi26

A shame to see a great dynasty go, but it's been great following your dynasties over the last few years Joe. Thanks man, and enjoy The Show...with all these great reviews I've hearing of it, I'm seriously tempted to pick up a copy.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A shame to see a great dynasty go, but it's been great following your dynasties over the last few years Joe. Thanks man, and enjoy The Show...with all these great reviews I've hearing of it, I'm seriously tempted to pick up a copy.

Thanks, Mark, I appreciate the kind words. As the old saying goes, unfortunately, 'all things must come to an end', but with the upcoming MVP 08 Mod coming out soon, the guys at this site have once again defied the laws of longevity. In reality, MVP 05 should have been forgotten about 3 years ago. It's simply amazing the amount of work they do, and the quality in which they release these updates.

After playing a few games of The Show and seeing how they got all of the little things right, the big things right, and things you wouldn't even have thought of right, it was obvious that there was just no way I could ignore it. It's unbelievable in every facet that you will ever see a baseball game presented and delivered. I cannot IMAGINE what would happen if the guys on this site got a hold of this game and somehow figured out a way to mod it.

I can never imagine getting rid of MVP 05, and I'm sure I'll play it from time to time, just as I will keep checking in here at MVP Mods.

Again, thanks for everything.

Maestro's right, I use a program called Fraps, you can get it at www.fraps.com

It's self explanatory and extremely easy to use. Good luck, man, I'll be looking forward to that Cub's Dynasty!

About two months ago I was digging through my closet when I came upon MVP 04. Since I OWN it.... I decided to hold onto it, and then when the update came out, I was all geeked out. I think I'm played up to a day before today's game (Let's just hope I play better than the actual Cubs did today) So... I might just work on images and things of that nature, and then I'll see about continuing. I love reading anyone else's Dynasties... it's totally awesome to see people excited for their own teams. I'll let you all know something soon.

Thanks for the info by the way.

As Mark said it's a shame that the dynasty is over. All I have to say is thank you for Beyond the ivy, the best dynasty ever since Lual's "The Return of the Big Red......." back in 05 I enjoyed my time reading it every day. Thank you for all the job done from the pictures to the game recaps and the videos, also, thanks for inspiring me to start a dynasty that is called "Caribbean Time! If my dynasty is half as good as yours I will be a happy man.

cartel%20de%20aplausos.jpg

clapping_lg_wht.gif

Archived