I'm updating all of the new Shea Stadium ads.

MetsReyes777

Late last year, Shea Stadium added a new Budweiser sign on the RF scoreboard. That can be seen here, along with the freecreditreport.com sign on the wall.

mvp20052008-04-1520-34-36-25.jpg

Also, a new State Farm ad has been placed in left field, which can be seen here.

mvp20052008-04-1520-34-45-95.jpg

Now, heres the thing, the CitiField construction status has obviously changed since the last time Shea was updated. I am going to take a shot putting CitiField behind Shea, to re-create the look it has to this day. Here is a good shot of what it looks like now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alpineinc/240...in/photostream/

So, I'll get started on that tomorrow.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronny, John Luke and I were actually talking about modding shea in the summer (we will all be very bored in the summer). Guess you beat me to it :) . Best of luck to you man.

P.S. You might want to take a look at the bmp format of your ads. Are you using 16 bit or 32 bit? I would use 32 bit, but forgive me I have no experience with stadium modding.

Looks great, can't wait for this.

Those Time Warner ads aren't their no more and I think in right field there's a careerbuilder.com sign next to the Casio sign replacing the car ad.

Ok I'll change that to careerbuilder tonight. I was pretty sure that wasn't there anymore.

I'll also take a look at how I can deal with putting in a new CitiField behind it!

EDIT- I just realized where the orange Time Warner sign is, on the facing of the mezzanaine level, there is actually an Alphatrade.com sign there now. I'm going to make every sign exactly how it is. :D

EDIT- A working scoreboard is beyond my capability. I don't really know how I could do that, lol. But it's a great idea and you could post on here to ask about it!

Hey guys. So here is my progress. As you can tell, all of the signs now are exactly what they are today. You can compare them with the old images up top. The careerBuilders sign is there now ,along with the alphatrade.com sign. Here are the screenshots.

mvp20052008-04-1616-42-00-79.jpg

mvp20052008-04-1616-41-52-00.jpg

mvp20052008-04-1616-42-50-79.jpg

mvp20052008-04-1616-46-01-76.jpg

I am going to do the same for the night version and then I'll start the new CitiField construction behind Shea!

EDIT: The Oliver Perez player profile looks faded, but it's just that angle. :mrgreen: Also, the lineups and positions, and other league matchups on the RF Scoreboard have all been updated. (AKA Kaz Matsui, Jason Phillips and Shane Spencer are no longer on the Mets according to the scoreboard :lmao: ) The screens that I used for everything were taken from April 8th, 2008, Opening Day at Shea.

MetsReyes777 it looks good.

Also take note that the Sharp advertisement is different from the one I used last year. I assume you are using Flickr to get your photos right? Try to see if you can find one that allow for cleaner ads.

The retiered numbers now include the word Shea.

If anyone wants to do this to my other stadiums feel free. I am not sure how Rolie is coming along. This isn't that hard, you just find the graphic from last year and replace them with this year's ads.

Granted some ads are in new locations and it would take some oediting or zmoding, but it shouldn't be too hard for y'all. Have at it and enjoy!

Thanks a lot, Pirate. I'm working on the new CitiField behind Shea right now.

I have a question for you, though. What's behind Shea right now in MVP is only about half the length of what I'm putting in.

Here is what I plan to put behind Shea.

CitiFieldforMVPcopysmall-1.jpg

Here is a photo of the current Shea, with a red dot placed where I need the new photo of Citi to begin. How should I go about doing that?

mvp20052008-04-1618-28-44-46copy.jpg

You would need to use Oedit to remap the old construction to the new construction, and then to move it to it's proper location. I uploaded an Oedit Tutorial a couple years ago that I think is still in the system here.

Archived