New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Good to see you back, rick, and good to see MVP is still alive and kickin'.  After playing with some horrid sliders to start my season in MVP this year (my own, btw), I have finally found a the perfect set for my style of play.  I almost gave up, but I kept pluggin' until I finally have this game playing the right way again.  10-7 with Oakland, trying to catch up with the real schedule.

But not to hijack your thread, looks like a great game against the Tribe, just wondering if you were sweating bullets in the top half of the ninth?   :D

Anyway, everything looks great!  BTW, you still playing your Show dynasty too?

Good to hear that you are back playing MVP. Maybe see a couple of presentations of your A's Dynasty? ;)

This was my first game back without any practice games i actually nearly lost it when the ball flew over the wall. Papelbon was meant to be my rock. I'm happy i had a good pitching game overall because as you could tell from the boxscore. My offense was terrible.

I have had an urge to get back in to this dynasty and so i will have to think about the state of The Show dynasty. I love the game but presenting the dynasty on it is tedious without having the software to directly save the game to my PC.

Jon Lester has been sent down to AAA to help fill the rotation due to numerous injuries.

Free agent Bobby Scales was signed to a contract to be the 25th man on the ML roster.

Boston are being greatly affected by injuries throughout the organisation and the lack of depth at all levels is magnifying the injuries.

Haven't checked this out in a while, but this looks great, man. The presentation is top-notch and I'm liking the templates you are using. Keep up the good work.

I only started this back up a couple of days ago myself so you haven't missed much. Thanks for the kind words.

Way to pull that one out, rick.  Wow, and on only 65 pitches?  They must have been swinging often and early.

It seems like Masterson's pitches aren't developed enough and the COM sees them as hittable every time. I rarely get into 2 strike counts with him.