Tywiggins Has Done It Again....

Maestro23

What's the difference in EA Mods and MVP Mods? Why don't they just combine and make one site?

Short answer - The two websites have different names.

Long answer - Well, there isn't enough time to go into the history of why there are two sites and how the two evolved. Just wait for the movie to come out and all your questions will be answered.......

1) this is great.

2) this is awesome. :rolleyes:

3) we need to get word to him that player *names* could be edited as well... I didn't see that in the screenshot, and editing player names in the game is limited to 50 or 150 or something.

4) this is great.

Short answer - The two websites have different names.

Long answer - Well, there isn't enough time to go into the history of why there are two sites and how the two evolved. Just wait for the movie to come out and all your questions will be answered.......

:D

Yes, This is a good thing (though not really playing the game yet) - A BIG Thanks again Ty

How about MVP 09 isn't even released yet?

There's already an editor that can be used for any version of MVP 2005.

Yes...I know that.

Anyways, this is great news. This game was in dire need of an editor.

Here's the deal: MVP 09 will be released when it will be released. Asking in the forum, or in the shoutbox, or to modders / admins isn't going to get you anywhere. EAmods.com is handling the mod, and we have nothing to do with it.

Don't ask.

Anyways when is the release date I expect what a week or two he is doing some rowdy coding I bet?

Archived