Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Yankee4Life

Total Conversion Mods

1964 continued

Nice swing.

Nellie Fox, former White Sox infielder, doubles to drive home two runs.

Skipping out of the way of the runner and completing the double play.

Jim Fregosi (later a manager) homers in the ninth.

Final out of the game.

Finally for tonight, the 1961 Season and that can be downloaded right here.

umm...when I click download file...it say file not found. Is the 61' mod no longer available?

umm...when I click download file...it say file not found. Is the 61' mod no longer available?

There have been some issues with some of the Classics downloads lately. The file is definitely there. It's probably just an issue with the link.

I'll let Trues know about this.

Next, the 1978 Season will be featured and that can be downloaded right here. This is another mod that had a recent tweaking and the newest version was uploaded on March 20th.

Seattle's Kingdome. The good thing about these mods is that if you really enjoy playing in the Kingdome, you can easily copy the Kingdome in your Mvp 2008 mod for example and use it there. Of course, backing up your original stadium that's there is recommended.

Getting out of the box fast.

A diving play by John Mayberry at first base to prevent an extra base hit.

Paul Mitchell of Seattle covers the bag on a ground ball to first.

A good bunt.

Between innings in Seattle.

Rick Cerone. In two years he would be traded to the Yankees to replace #15.

1978 continued

Cutting off a hit that could have gone for extra bases.

Adding to the Mariner lead.

Sliding in safely to score.

Rick Bosetti makes a nice running catch. He was one of the few bright spots in the early days of the Blue Jay franchise.

The ball has just hit the third base bag and bounces up on third baseman Bill Stein.

Rick Cerone drops a third strike but is still able to throw out the Mariner batter.

Good thread Y4L. Long live the TC mods.

Have you tweaked your video card settings any?

god i love that kingdome. keep up this thread. it's great.

Tell me how to fix this and I will.

AA meaning what? I have not touched one setting on the video card at all since I got this thing.

Check your PMs. :)

since when did the Yankees have Names on the back of there jerseys?

eh im confused :]

since when did the Yankees have Names on the back of there jerseys?

eh im confused :]

Go back and read the earlier posts on this thread carefully. Stecropper, one of the creators of the *61 mod, stated that they put the names on the backs of the Yankee jerseys as a way to identify the players for those on this site who are too young to remember any of them. He then says that the names will be removed in a future update of the *61 mod.

This is absolutely amazing what you guys are doing! I have no idea how you can do this stuff. Thanks for all of your hard work. I now know why I bought this game 6 months ago.

BTW the 1988 one is awesome. I get to play with Puckett, Herbeck, Viola, Blylevyn and the rest of the boys. I'm now downloading the 1967 so I can play with Olivia and Killebrew. This is just flat out amazing.

Once again thanks for all of your hard work!

Next up the 1969 Season which can be downloaded right here. This is another one of the mods that were talked about in this thread that is going to have a little tweaking done to it. But don't think for a second that this in an incomplete mod because it isn't. You'll be going against some good pitching in this mod. For a challenge, try your luck against knuckleballer Phil Niekro of the Braves.

Tom Seaver was another dominant pitcher in this season. Here he is facing the Padres.

Tommy Agee slides into third with a triple as the throw is wide.

Bud Harrelson throws the ball into right field as he attempts to force out the Padre baserunner.

Nate Colbert of the Padres. He was the first star of the San Diego franchise.

Colbert was a tall first baseman (6'2") but even with his height he could not keep his foot on the bag on this high throw.

This ball is just off the glove of first baseman Ed Kranepool.

1969 continued

Seaver is dejected after giving up a homerun.

Tommy Agee steals second base.

Nate Colbert has to jump off the bag to catch this errant pickoff throw.

Ollie Brown homers, San Diego begins to celebrate.

Ron Swoboda of the '69 Miracle Mets. He was one of many heroes for the Mets in the World Series against Baltimore that year.

More games tomorrow.

Hey Y4L, my the Tigers stadium(comeday) and (comenite) in 1988 won't work for me. I keep getting the mvp.exe error code. The ones in 1967 however worked and I tried to just copy those into the stadium folder of the TC 1988. I then went into the game to see if I could play a game at Tiger Stadium(the one you had under (comeday and comenite) and it still gave me the mvp.exe error message. Do you have any idea why this isn't working for me?

Edited by bwiggy33