Total Conversion Mods

Yankee4Life

Great thread.

Its good to see a lot (or maybe all?) conversion mods in a thread. Especially with all those great screenshots, i'm a sucker for screenshots.

Reading the thread definately will make me go back to mvp.

I have been playing 2k9 for about 4 weeks now. The game has potential. It looks absolutely great on my high end laptop. Love the stadiums, basically i think

all graphics look great. The pitching is another thing that is fantastic to me. But as said by many ppl before : there are simply too many bugs - even post patch - that make

me go back to mvp. Its little things about the game that i dont like : such as the wrong team cheering when a point is scored.

I could go on and on, but it has been said by others.

Good thing about my new laptop is that i have a lot of harddisk space, which means i will install multiple mvp editions.

It will take some getting used to the mvp graphics again, but in the end its gameplay what its all about

Good thing about my new laptop is that i have a lot of harddisk space, which means i will install multiple mvp editions.

It will take some getting used to the mvp graphics again, but in the end its gameplay what its all about

Use rolie's bloom mod, and it looks dramatically better.

Great thread.

Its good to see a lot (or maybe all?) conversion mods in a thread. Especially with all those great screenshots, i'm a sucker for screenshots.

Reading the thread definately will make me go back to mvp.

That's good to hear, because there are some new things being worked on right now that are going to eat up some of that disk space of yours (as well as space on that nice big hard drive that Y4L got recently).

That's all I'm going to say for now....... B)

You conversion guys like to tease us don't you?

There is a very good reason why. If they tell you that they are working on a new season mod, some people will constantly ask them for updates and a release date. This way, with nothing announced, they can work on the mod and not have to be bothered with those questions. It works out great for them. :)

I know I heard a little about the early stages of this, not sure if I ever fully heard the results. I look forward to release.

Actually Sean, it's an earlier year than you and I discussed last month, but let's just say that it will be something that you will be interested in since it's a decade we haven't done before and your boys from Boston had a very good regular season that year. That's the last I'll say about the project...... :)

Actually Sean, it's an earlier year than you and I discussed last month, but let's just say that it will be something that you will be interested in since it's a decade we haven't done before and your boys from Boston had a very good regular season that year. That's the last I'll say about the project...... :)

Well, I guessed it. :(

Actually, if we got occasional potential updates, then we'd know the info in advance, and not have to ask questions. If they don't say anything, that's when people get antsy.

No it isn't. We don't need the information in advance. It's people like you that make them announce nothing. Not only you, but you are part of it. How many times have you asked when the 09 mod is coming out? How many times do you bump threads on this site and over at Eamods with the same questions? How many times do you ask for the new Yankee Stadium to be made? That's why nothing is announced. That means they can work on this at their own pace and not be pestered with questions.

Also, look at how many mods we already have. Go grab a season mod today and pass the time with that and before you know it, a new mod will be released.

Love it, glad to hear. I greatly prefer earlier to later at this point, can't wait to dig in.

Actually, if we got occasional potential updates, then we'd know the info in advance, and not have to ask questions. If they don't say anything, that's when people get antsy.

I don't buy it. There is no way that EVERYONE will be satisfied with that. Look at how many requests there are for information regarding the release of MVP2009 or how many requests there are for modders to create New Yankee Stadium.

If we don't say anything then nobody knows that something is coming and they can't get antsy. In other words, what you don't know, won't hurt you.....

I don't buy it. There is no way that EVERYONE will be satisfied with that. Look at how many requests there are for information regarding the release of MVP2009 or how many requests there are for modders to create New Yankee Stadium.

If we don't say anything then nobody knows that something is coming and they can't get antsy. In other words, what you don't know, won't hurt you.....

Agreed. How will u know what to mod if we don't say? And we should at least know what is coming up, so we can stop begging!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. How will u know what to mod if we don't say? And we should at least know what is coming up, so we can stop begging!!!!!!!!!!

You just don't listen do you? You just don't listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have to mod what you say to mod? Since when? If you want to make a request then you do that. Put it in the right area of the forum and ask for it only once. Request anything you want. If it is possible to make it, someone will. If not, then that's it.

I am really at my wit's end with you. It's like you can't understand anything.

Stop begging in general, or learn how to mod yourself. Simple as that, but please stop with this pity party.

That's good to hear, because there are some new things being worked on right now that are going to eat up some of that disk space of yours (as well as space on that nice big hard drive that Y4L got recently).

That's all I'm going to say for now....... B)

Sounds like a cliffhanger to me :p

Use rolie's bloom mod, and it looks dramatically better.

I know this mod, but it lagged like hell on my old pc. Could give it a go on my new machine.

I do recall not liking it, the players were lighting up like crazy.

Could be that it needed more tweaking but this mod is not for me.

Here's a little clue for you -- I mod what I WANT TO MOD! I really don't care what YOU want. What gives YOU the right to tell me what I should be modding???? :angry:

I mod because I like to do it not because I'm obligated to others, least of all to you. All I've seen in your posts is whines about "When will this mod be done?" and "When will that mod be created for MVP?"

If you want something, get off your lazy butt and try to learn how to do something. No one comes into this knowing how to create mods. It takes time and effort to find information and practice to create something.

If you showed even a hint of trying to do something on your own by asking questions (and not generic ones like "How do I mod a stadium", when there is 4 years worth of information in these forums), I'd cut you a little slack, but all I keep hearing from you is an attitude like you expect others jump when you snap your fingers.

I usually a pretty calm guy and I don't let things get to me, but this time you've gone too far.....