Ncaa Baseball 2009 Mod

NYM

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the only thing thats stopping us right now. We need to figure out how the teams will be aligned and which teams become what. This is where I need input on people. Everyone must take a look at the list, see what schools should be eliminated because we need it down to 200, and then figure out how they would fit into divisional alignments.

I was thinking more along the lines of best teams take MLB regaurdless of conference. Is there a top 30 ranking of teams on ESPN or something? Then we can take care of those 30 teams, then go onto the next 30.

Guys check my link...NCAA lists all 302 division 1 teams by ranking

Were going to use this for teams.

For now, lets take the first 30 teams and put them into the MLB teams. For instance the first team would take the Angels spot, while the 30th team would take the Nationals.

no you not leaving out any any football schools in d1, there are exactly 120 and that the number we need, and why i suggested it. if went on baseball stricly we'd never get a fair set, becater somewhere around 300 baseball school when looked up d1 baseball schools.

no you not leaving out any any football schools in d1, there are exactly 120 and that the number we need, and why i suggested it. if went on baseball stricly we'd never get a fair set, becater somewhere around 300 baseball school when looked up d1 baseball schools.

Yeah but the thing with using the D1 football schools is that we could be leaving out some top baseball programs like Cal St. Fullerton for example..the number 1 team in the nation. It's better to just narrow down this big list of top baseball teams we have.

P.S. patrick check your PMs

Anaheim Angels Cal State

Arizona Diamondbacks - Texas

Atlanta Braves - North Carolina

Baltimore Orioles -Georgia Tech

Boston Red Sox - Arizona State

Chicago Cubs - Virginia

Chicago White Sox- Florida

Cincinnati Reds - LSU

Cleveland Indians - Clemson

Colorado Rockies- TCU

Detroit Tigers - Rice

Florida Marlins - Miami

Houston Astros - Arkansas

Kansas City Royals - Florida State

Los Angeles Dodgers -Texas A& M

Milwaukee Brewers - Mississippi

Minnesota Twins Oklahoma

New York Mets- UC Irvine

New York Yankees - Louisville

Oakland Athletics Georgia

Philadelphia Phillies - Elon

Pittsburgh Pirates - Minnesota

St. Louis Cardinals - East Carolina

San Diego Padres -Kansas State

San Francisco Giants -South Carolina

Seattle Mariners -Oklahoma St.

Tampa Rays Coastal -Carolina

Texas Rangers -Texas St

Toronto Blue Jays - Baylor

Washington Nationals - Boston College

OK, I'll start working on the rosters asap together with CheifWiggum.

What do you think is the best way to work on the rosters? Delete every MLB player and create players after players? Doing it this way we could put them into team specific folders...

Anaheim Angels Cal State

Arizona Diamondbacks - Texas

Atlanta Braves - North Carolina

Baltimore Orioles -Georgia Tech

Boston Red Sox - Arizona State

Chicago Cubs - Virginia

Chicago White Sox- Florida

Cincinnati Reds - LSU

Cleveland Indians - Clemson

Colorado Rockies- TCU

Detroit Tigers - Rice

Florida Marlins - Miami

Houston Astros - Arkansas

Kansas City Royals - Florida State

Los Angeles Dodgers -Texas A& M

Milwaukee Brewers - Mississippi

Minnesota Twins Oklahoma

New York Mets- UC Irvine

New York Yankees - Louisville

Oakland Athletics Georgia

Philadelphia Phillies - Elon

Pittsburgh Pirates - Minnesota

St. Louis Cardinals - East Carolina

San Diego Padres -Kansas State

San Francisco Giants -South Carolina

Seattle Mariners -Oklahoma St.

Tampa Rays Coastal -Carolina

Texas Rangers -Texas St

Toronto Blue Jays - Baylor

Washington Nationals - Boston College

Can I make some logos corresponding to this?

I'm messing around with the rosters for Cal St Fullerton on the hitting calculator and some of these ratings are amazing. For example Josh Fellhauer lead off hitter for Fullerton would be 100 CvR, 98 CvR, 76 PvR, 73 PvL.

Are you using Dylan's stuff?

I just took a look at Preston Tucker from the Florida Gators. He's one of the better players in the SEC. Look at his stats:

AVG: .357

R: 45

H: 84

2B 46

3B: 6

HR: 14

RBI: 83

SLG: .617

Using MVP Batter Rating Calculator (MLB Level) his attributes would be: Power 88 / Contact 95. Is that too much?

The rating calculator will come into great use. I do not think it is too much. We are not comparing his stats to MLB pitching, rather NCAA pitching, so if every player used here had there stats put into the calculator, it would be even.

Thanks for the shoutout. I'm working on greatly improving my Righty/Lefty Split Estimator. I don't know if that will come in handy or not.

so it would be 99CvR ;)

I think that's ok because there are just a few players who have such stats. If you take a look at MVP 06: NCAA Baseball where every team has at least one really good hitter.

@CheifWiggum: Might want to test a player with stats not that good? Maybe Fullerton's Jeff Newman (0HR, 11RBI)

Archived