Ncaa Baseball 2009 Mod

NYM

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason behind the link for the malware was because the person that agreed to house the font files was kicked off of the web forum that he and the creator of the file were members of, and put the malware on his site in retaliation for being banned.

Haven't had time to do any more rosters, but I might do some at the weekend.

Where's Cheif? Haven't seen him for quite a time...

Are the logos, portraits, uniforms still in the works?

I've slowed down a bit with the logos, although I have a fair share of NYM's first list of teams. I have been making images but have yet to test them in-game. When the thread picks up again, so will I. I just don't wanna end up having my time burned like working on MVP '99, lol.

you meant 09 didn't you? i'm doing uniforms, but am stuck right now for letters front or logo, so i half look around or try estimate one, that may take a day. do the logo stuff, if anything else i'd use them, weather projects finishes or not, i'm doing uniforms.

update i was able to find a close not exact sricpt and working on finishing that set and may start on the next one tonight.

It's really a shame to see these kinds of mods just run out of gas. I mean, if you are going to start something, why quit? Why take the time to run something like this so large, and only to burn everyone's time as the end result?

I am hoping that NYM has had to devote his time for the past fifteen days to final exams or something related to school. Because he was the one who started this and got people involved. I'm just hoping it is something like that.

I am hoping that NYM has had to devote his time for the past fifteen days to final exams or something related to school. Because he was the one who started this and got people involved. I'm just hoping it is something like that.

That was part of the reason I slowed down too. I am still very willing to pick up where I left off if I see us with some passion in this mod, lol.

The reason I haven't posted here in awhile is because my computer has got some hardware malfunctions and I had to send it to someone to get it fixed...so everything I worked on is on my computer. I did a total of 10 rosters and I think we have around 13 done or something like that...but many more to go. I tried contacting NYM through PM but would never get a response.

will has told someone recent, regardless if nothing comes out from anyone else, i will be doing uniforms. I've got about ten done, and stopped three to review them for corrections or i want make to throws before proceeding on as their a couple things i' stumbled on to improve there looks, and what address throws before i continue. their not big things but they make the uniforms appear with a bit for depth to there look,s and changed a couple minors things i wasn't liking. so anyway there be some version of uniforms at some point regardless of anything else.

Archived