Ncaa Baseball 2009 Mod

NYM

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it might be lost as in a complete mod, but not a total lost yet. i cant do it all, but I'm working uniforms and i know one person trying there hand it to, so last uniforms might be there. right now i have about ten schools in all i've done, and touching throws up as i saw something would make throws appear better, so I'm working throw at the moment. then i continue on. there at least two more I'm aware of that being done, then after i get enough and are sure about where i think place them i start logos for throws if milkmanant doesn't continue there.

we'll see

I'm back. Sorry. First of all I did not give up on the mod. I ran into trouble though. After completing the SEC, I decided to test it out in the game, but it crashed. Ok, no biggie. I checked, and everything was okay, nothing wrong with the files so that was weird. Now I try again, no luck. So now I'm thinking there's something wrong with the uniforms. I keep the files, uninstall, and re-install MVP. So the orginal version works fine. I try and load the uniforms in the game and they don't work. My game crashes after the CTS screen. (which is weird, because the uniforms worked in the past.) Ok, uninstall and re-install again. Now I just try to download the MVP 08 mod. Regular version, no mods at all works. MVP 08, crashes after the CTS screen.

Now I'm getting pissed...I try to install just uniforms. I try the Spungos, and I can't even get those to install, so now I try a stadium. Crash.

It seems I can play an unmodded version of MVP no problem, but anytime I install a mod, it crashes. I've tried so many different mods, and for some reason it will not work. And this is just a recent problem. I've had and been playing the 08 mod for awhile, and I used some of my NCAA modded jerseys in a game. So until I get this problem solved, I can't possibly keep modding. I didn't QUIT, I was FORCED to stop to try and find a solution.

im using the same thing you are mvp08 and spungos uniforms. full set before he charged for it, with the only other mod being a trues overlay. no problems. then adding each uniform one at time and testing. still no problems. if you having issues and their no mods of your added just mvp08 i don't know what to tell you there, if you can get it running and stable instead of dumping all the uniforms in at once, try doing one uniform at time or one team at time, it would narrow down the possibly of one them isn't working right. keep adding one at time until it crashes, if it does whatever you last put in is the problem. if none do, your good. see if this helps you.

there's other possibilities of course, but based what your saying start there. or if you want jet over some what you have i can see if this happens with me.

I don't know whats happening at all. I can't install any type of mod. Right now I just have an original out of the box MVP. That plays fine with no problems, but its when I try to install any kind of mod at all, it crashes after the CTS screen. You can obviously see the frustration.

I don't know whats happening at all. I can't install any type of mod. Right now I just have an original out of the box MVP. That plays fine with no problems, but its when I try to install any kind of mod at all, it crashes after the CTS screen. You can obviously see the frustration.

Are you installing using something other than the original CD..... my understanding is that if the mini-image is loaded, tha'ts a prob. Yes, I know that kind of talk around here is not cool..... but just trying to help isolate the problem.

It's not the uniforms. I've established it has nothing to do with the uniforms I put in. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times since, and it crashes no matter what mod I put into the game. If it was a uniform that would make my game crash I wouldve figured it out by now. For whatever reason my game crashes right after the CTS if I put any kind of mod (my own, from MVPmods, or EAmods)

i guess we can officially call it it dead. will not quit fully dead, we'll still have my uniforms, around as soon as i get enough done to package something together. i have several completely done, and several more that just need relooks and touch ups done, so i hope that be going faster, after i finished the one that i know is my most difficult to do was done early yesterday. its not perfect and probably needs work, specially on the numbers, but i can live with for now.

i hope to have something really soon. if the last one i was working on last that was finished, says anything about the speed of what the remaining one i have all but done is, then i'd say that batch could be ready really. not promising anything because my time is day to day for a lot reasons but maybe by next weekend have current batch out.

It's a real shame that this has died because I was kinda looking forward to seeing an NCAA mod, but with his track record and the huge level of this mod, I guess it wasn't surprising.

Probably sounding a bit bad with this, but if anyone that is working on this still has the taste for modding, your more than welcome to help out with my project (Been working on it for four months, so abandoning issues won't be existing).

Are the modified uniform (jersey, cap, pants, accessories, etc.) files the same sizes as the original files that you are replacing? If not, that could be causing it to not load. You may have to edit the text datafile by changing the dimensions of the files.

for nym, i dont what is issue is, that might be it snach, i dont know, but for me it was a cyberface on the roster of the dodgers that caused it, but is all good right now. i working my uniforms and make nice progress.

minor update, the work of uniforms is coming along very will now, and about done with the retouches of the one's already done, so there a chance I'll some out this weekend. i don't gureete it, but there a chance. i have one more retouch one do, after middle of the one i'm on. that be done shortly, then I'm back to here i was when i saw what i could go back and improve on from before. we shell see.

time for another update! i have all but one one the in progress uniforms done talked about before, and that could be done tonight, depending on how it goes. the one i was working on before i had to go back and to touchup is the next one after this. right now i'm checking threw this uniform be sure i put my pieces in right and then will have it. that mean i have about 10 or 11 done with another on the working board. i be on that for sure Tuesday if not tonight, as i dont have time i dont think tomarrow for this, unless i get a little luck. any there still to come.

ok here's the news. after getting everything back and retouching the original completed uniforms, back to where i had stopped on creating the uniforms. only took a couple of weeks, but there pretty good i think. there a couple i'm completely satisfied with, but that half to wait for an other day. now we'll pear on. im no uni #11 at the moment, and I'm hoping to have div set maybe out early this week. i haven't decided if there going be put together as conference set, div set or as individual teams yet, something I'd an opinion what you guys think i should in the type of releases. div, conference, team sets or wait until i have league set to go, or the entire thing. you tell me?.

partly! as far as uniforms and logos, the loc and some of that yes, as i'm on them, but as i'm on my own at the moment, its going to take a while. i'm on uniforms at the moment, and text stuff and logo's will be done as get a chance. if some would like to tackle some the other stuff, i'd be glad to have the help. the only thing i wont be doing and would need someone to handle would be rosters in some form.

if you have an interest, let me know and i'll get with you and see what would be of help?

unfortunately doing is easier than writing how to for me, lets see if one of the members can give us run down on how to do it, do it so its right! their might be a posting in the group on the topic, see if you can find one and we'll go from there!

Archived