Ncaa Baseball 2009 Mod

NYM

will to start that probably ok, but at least for logos and uniforms i'll do 122 that include all stars. i' pipe you over a list og the teams in the slots i have to we get on the same page, since a about 12 done now. we start with throws teams. that way what is done isn't wasted.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I've recently gotten back into the mood of modding again. Now this can only work with the help of others, and I know there is interest because of previous attempts, but lets try and finish this time. Of course, it would not be 100% authentic with tournaments, etc, but the teams and players themselves should be cool.

I'm currently working on Conference Alignments and backround/ loading screens.

What needs to be done:

- Uniforms

- Rosters

- Portraits

- Loc Files (changing text)

- Stadiums (MiLB stadiums will do for now)

Uniform References- http://www.gangstyle.com/sportsapparel/ncaabaseball.php

NCAA Logos- http://sportslogos.net/sport.php?id=6

I used MVP 06 as a reference. They used 128 D1 teams, but we can only use 120, replacing MLB, AAA, AA, and A.

So what are your thoughts? It is a lot of work, and even if it doesnt get done, it would be something cool to try again anyway.

So, anyone in?

Uniforms

NYM- BIG EAST, BIG 12, SEC

mcoll86- ACC, BIG 10, PAC 12

Uniforms for Conferences Incomplete

BIG WEST

CONFERENCE USA

MISSOURI VALLEY CONFERENCE

MOUNTAIN WEST CONFERENCE

PATRIOT LEAGUE

SUN BELT CONFERENCE

WESTERN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE

WEST COAST CONFERENCE

Rosters for Conferences Incomplete

BIG EAST

BIG 12

SEC

ACC

BIG 10

PAC 12

BIG WEST

CONFERENCE USA

MISSOURI VALLEY CONFERENCE

MOUNTAIN WEST CONFERENCE

PATRIOT LEAGUE

SUN BELT CONFERENCE

WESTERN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE

WEST COAST CONFERENCE

Loading Screens

NYM

Loc Files

Snash

I would say nix the rosters and go with generics. These are amateur athletes. Can't use their names anyway.

I would say nix the rosters and go with generics. These are amateur athletes. Can't use their names anyway.

In the future, please ignore any posts from NYM. I know he's the guy who wanted to make this mod, but all he did was come in here earlier this year and talk about it and get people interested in this mod and then he took off. He hasn't been here in a long time.

• 2 months later...

I'd be willing to help. Since I live in the same town Ryan Howard had his break out college career, I follow NCAA Baseball pretty close. I can do bits and pieces of things, but I have no cyberface or stadium know-how =[ Would you want to do this for the 09 season or the upcoming 2010?

I'd be willing to help. Since I live in the same town Ryan Howard had his break out college career, I follow NCAA Baseball pretty close. I can do bits and pieces of things, but I have no cyberface or stadium know-how =[ Would you want to do this for the 09 season or the upcoming 2010?

cool sounds good, i think that because the 09 season is over then we could try 2010, if we can get the rosters then i would say go for it.

I'm willing to contribute, but take into account that I have college and thus limited amount of free time.

thats ok andy every little bit will help

DAMN IT! I deleted all the stuff... Including the rosters

that sucks but its ok, im sure someone can make a new one, its a lot of teams so we may have to have a few people working on it

we also need more people to help if anyone is interested

Yes you do. With a project this size that's important. And not trying to sound like a broken record here, but you need to have the right people to help you with this. Not the ones who help for two weeks and then disappear.

Ok I had an idea so I did a bit of research and found a way to incorporate 12 complete NCAA Baseball leagues into the 122 available spots (32 for MLB because of the AL All-Stars and NL All-Stars)

Each league is broken down like so

MLB - ACC, Pac 10, Big 12

AAA - SEC, Big West, Conf-USA

AA - Big East, Big 10, MWC

A - MAC, Sun Belt, WAC

Also below is attached a list of all the teams in each league, not separated by league though

ncaalineup.png

IF that looks swell, we should go with that, if you have any other ideas, feel free to throw em out there!

Ok I had an idea so I did a bit of research and found a way to incorporate 12 complete NCAA Baseball leagues into the 122 available spots (32 for MLB because of the AL All-Stars and NL All-Stars)

Each league is broken down like so

MLB - ACC, Pac 10, Big 12

AAA - SEC, Big West, Conf-USA

AA - Big East, Big 10, MWC

A - MAC, Sun Belt, WAC

Also below is attached a list of all the teams in each league, not separated by league though

ncaalineup.png

IF that looks swell, we should go with that, if you have any other ideas, feel free to throw em out there!

i like it, but the only problem is that if you wanted to run a dynasty then the 2 teams that replaced the all-star teams wont show up, unless theres away to change this that i dont know about, but if you just wanted to use play now then it would be ok

I know a way you can avoid it by using Dylan's schedule changer but I dunno if it is just for general MLB teams or what, I have never messed with it, but maybe he can give us more insight on this

its a very good model though, worst case we would just have to take out 2 teams from somewere, and maybe make the all star teams all american teams, just some ideas though

To be honest I don't think running a dynasty mode would be any good anyway because all 120 slots are needed and it would be silly to have three other colleges as minor league teams to whoever you take control of.

That's just my personal opinion. Also, although I like doing all those teams, I wouldn't make any sort of commitment to doing them all unless you have a large, commited group of people willing to make the rosters. It takes long enough to do 30 teams alone, 120 is a mammoth task without support.

To be honest I don't think running a dynasty mode would be any good anyway because all 120 slots are needed and it would be silly to have three other colleges as minor league teams to whoever you take control of.

That's just my personal opinion. Also, although I like to see all those teams, I wouldn't make any sort of commitment to doing them all unless you have a large, commited group of people willing to make the rosters. It takes long enough to do 30 teams alone, 120 is a mammoth task without support.

That's just my personal opinion. Also, although I like doing all those teams, I wouldn't make any sort of commitment to doing them all unless you have a large, commited group of people willing to make the rosters. It takes long enough to do 30 teams alone, 120 is a mammoth task without support.

yeah i think your right andy, its sort of like tc 10 were you have all the diffrent teams, we also have the heros and legends teams that we could use if we didn't want to use the all star teams. obviously we need more people, but if anyone wants to start with uniforms or anything then i say go ahead, why not start. ive had michigan done for a while now, id say for now just use this list. it looks like a good way to go

Archived