Ncaa Baseball 2009 Mod

NYM

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested in submitting an idea for an original cover/splash page and main logo. There are good graphics guys around here, so making it a competition would hopefully bring out some quality.

yah has nym has said, if we did conferances, like the sheet i sent him you'd have split them up. you half do one half in the mlb and the other in at aaa which means for the big 12, acc, and sec youd use the nl central and IL north each is six. that an exsample, the other are slightly more complaicted, but doable. this way good, but as where seeing her thare lots ways to go about this project.

im going to be working one of the acc unis tonight. unc is done, but i have change them for this project to there right right team, which isn't big deal. for test i put into another team. same true of what i have. agian for referance nym as bme on the schools from the bigten, pac10 and acc. Arizona is done. my version of Arizona state is ready, but could small change for this mod, minn the same. i did a maryland, notherwestern, indiana, and i said unc is done. go i think i'll be on Virgnia, BC or GT tonight and clemson, miami and throws in the next couple days. i think i can get alot of these by mid week next week, pending my time, and how much each has be done. if missed one from a conferance i'm doing let know,

patrick, that going ok, or you having any problems with the text changes. i found you half to go slowly, as most of is straight forward but there a coulpe places where you can get triped up. the words reds. there cin, but there also Sarasota reds, so actually you have to look at groups the file seems to line by div setup.

Are you starting with Cal St. Fullerton phil?

I'm changing the team names at the moment

Yep, ill just go from the top. Seems like a sensible way to go.

One other thing is the player ID numbers. Could either have the guys doing the rosters send me a list with them, or I could come up with my own and pass them on the other way. Whichever is easiest really.

Yep, ill just go from the top. Seems like a sensible way to go.

One other thing is the player ID numbers. Could either have the guys doing the rosters send me a list with them, or I could come up with my own and pass them on the other way. Whichever is easiest really.

I did the same and just gave all the players the same ID number so you can just go ahead and make your own.

Ok ill set up the ID numbers as I do the portraits, and then it'll just be simply plugging the number in for each player.

If you could send me a simple text file with the players on the rosters, that would be a great help. My email addy is here

Sent...I'll send you more as we finish the rosters.

@NYM I wish I could help you but I have no clue.

Were really gona need some help with the uniforms. I've been working on Texas A & M and they have so many uniforms, and with changing numbers so they work with the jersey, this is going to be tough. Anyone who can mod a uniform is welcome to take any conference they want.

Were really gona need some help with the uniforms. I've been working on Texas A & M and they have so many uniforms, and with changing numbers so they work with the jersey, this is going to be tough. Anyone who can mod a uniform is welcome to take any conference they want.

Well it would really help if we knew how to remove uniforms so each team had just a home and away instead of you having to make a bunch for each team.

if you can get the uniforms, i can deal with the numbers fairly qiuckly. i cant explain how exactly how to deal with with it because it depends on the type numbers each uniform going to need. some are soild, some two colors and a some could be three or have inlay, or shadow looks. most college are what most call varisty script with main color and outlined.

i can deal with what you want get me. im gong be done wih the acc by sudnay i think, so cross throws off.

Ok, so if I were to complete the uniforms, you would be able to get the numbers done for me? And also, how many uniforms are you making for each team? I did Texas A & M and there are s many jersey slots for the Dodgers. There has to be a way to cut down the uniform slots to maybe four a team, because it will take me longer then expected to do seven or eight a team.

Archived