Ncaa Baseball 2009 Mod

NYM

there what is considered 6 true major conferences, your doing three. big east sec and big12. i';ve the other 3 bigten, which the area i actually live in, the acc and pac 10, so where good there, what needs to be decided is doing any outside out side that group. the other school I'd really like a shot is and think there somewhere on this list is Indiana state, behoyed that, we just need to split the remaining schools from the entire list and probably need a third person to help out. if we dont already. i take whatever but that what i really want right now.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, take whoever you want, I can do whatever. Quick question. How many uniforms are you doing for team? I'm doing 5-6 per team because of all the uniform slots, but I'd like to find a way to reduce it. I think each team should have four uniforms.

Guest lrod4

Hi there

I live in Wichita Kansas. Are there going to be Missouri Valley teams?

I might be able to help with rosters for those maybe. What would I need to do to get those organized?

Hi there

I live in Wichita Kansas. Are there going to be Missouri Valley teams?

I might be able to help with rosters for those maybe. What would I need to do to get those organized?

Yes the Missouri Valley teams that will be included are Missouri State, Indiana State, Wichita State, and Creighton.

You'll need to use MVPedit and Dylan's hitting, pitching and fielding calculators. If your still interested just PM me and I'll explain it more in depth.

its all fine. i'm fine with doing four per each, as almost all teams have enough moderation slots to do that with, after that, its gets a bit tricky, for some teams, depending on the current slots type. i'd say for max, for contitunity. as far was which one's i half to look at the list, besides what what ive said already.

right now lets deal with the six major conferences teams that were putting in, in to total, then work out who's doing what. the one i planned for right now until read threw the list beyond the acc pac10 and bigten for sure is Indiana State. off the top my head i think saw BYU, i'd like that, but who else, i'll half look threw the list to know.

I will be more than happy to give you some of the artwork I have for the Troy unis. I have files of both game hats, batting helmets (I used the Cool-Flo template due to the fact that it is closest to the TPX helmet they use), and can supply logos. A concept set that I made for my MVP 2005 on PC features most of the same artwork. However, I would recommend drawing the uniforms from scratch because the colors turned out funky in the game (I would presume because Photoshop doesn't read PANTONE colors that well).

The only thing is that Troy uses a modified version of the "TROJANS" bowtie logo on the home jersey. If there is anyone that is good at Illustrator that can fix that logo, I will be more than happy to supply the vector file.

I have vector files of all of the logos and artwork for Troy. Plus, I can help in giving information and supplying photos of the uniforms for the Sun Belt teams (I'm a student at Troy). Plus, I have seen most of the Sun Belt teams.

Also, Troy does wear a cardinal third jersey with numbers on the front that they wear regularly at home and on the road.

Finally, I will be more than happy to give background info to help on Troy's roster. I worked at almost all of the Troy homegames this season, so I know who were the regulars this season.

Another quick helper. For those wondering where to look for tutorials, click on the "Downloads" link at the top of the menu, scroll down to and click on "MVP 2005", and then scroll down and click on "Tutorials". The first one was the most helpful to me.

On which links? Are all of the links for the fonts infected? The only link that I knew was infected was the link for the person's website. I apologize for not mentioning that sooner.

EDIT: I just opened all of the links for the fonts, and they were clean. However, the hyperlink for "Nick 1733" is an attack site. Again, the links for the fonts are clean.

Also, I attached the link for the pro fonts to help the artists make the college uniforms.

Another point I just thought of. If it is at all possible, I would suggest that the assignment of the college team should correspond with the style of their current uniforms. For example, a college team that has numbers on the front of their jersey should replace a current team that has numbers on their jerseys. I know that this will be a tedious process, but it is one that I believe could be a good idea. Again, this is simply a suggestion.

with the exception of the hockey (new), which is file, when you click them there coming up as Reported Attack Site! I don't know if that's a setting issue or a true issue in this case, so just be causes. i just tried as of posting this.

I downloaded them last night, and nothing came up. If you are using Firefox or another browser (I'm using IE8), then it is most likely bringing up that screen due to the very last link.

If it is too much of a problem downloading them from the site, I can email them to you. I have them all on my computer.

EDIT: I downloaded all of the fonts and scanned them with my anti-virus software. All of them came up clean.

Archived