Ncaa Mod

rroy0824

ok so i have been working on the logos the last few days and i have the 32 mlb teams done. for numbers 31 and 32 i used the heros and legends teams, and i put the teams in alphabetical order. anyway what do you guys want to do for the all star teams? I was thinking just an all american team with just some of the best players on the 2 teams but anyone else have an idea?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking Freshman can be ran as A, Soph as AA, Jrs as AAA and Seniors/5th Years can be ran as MLB in the calculators...not sure if that would be 'age biased' but it makes the most sense...the guys who have been playing the longest have more knowledge of the college game than the incoming freshman...

I was thinking Freshman can be ran as A, Soph as AA, Jrs as AAA and Seniors/5th Years can be ran as MLB in the calculators...not sure if that would be 'age biased' but it makes the most sense...the guys who have been playing the longest have more knowledge of the college game than the incoming freshman...

to me the other way we were thinking about makes more sense, because insted of every team being the same and having the same types of players and every team kind of being the same, we get some teams that are beter then others and it makes the smaller schools not as good as the bigger schools.

I'm just jumping in here if you guys don't mind because I really hope that something can be done with this mod. I think it was a great idea when it first was introduced but unfortunately the wrong person was behind it and then when he decided that he actually had to do some work he took off and has not been back on the site since.

I have two suggestions for you all and if you have already done this, then all I did here was make a post that was not needed. First off, do you have someone that is in charge of this mod? That helps things run smoother when someone is willing to do that. Secondly, have any of you contacted mcoll86 about this? Because mcoll was involved with this before and he is a guy who is dependable and is a good uniform maker. If you have not, someone ought to send him a PM and let him know that there are now quality people working on the NCAA mod and see if he would like to participate.

That's all I got. Good luck now.

Total Classics are great, it's kind of become this games bread and butter, but it's nice to see some other people working on full conversion mods. I mean, we have at least 3 people other than Jim working on something, and I think it's great.

One things for sure, and man I outta know, there is a lot of work to putting something together like this. So far, I am loving every minute of mine, but man, some of this stuff can get pretty tedious...

Here's hoping you guys keep this sucker going, and make it happen. Sounds like the makings of a great mod.

I was just figuring rroy0824 was in charge since he resurrected the idea and started brainstorming. But correct me if I'm wrong haha. Anyway I would be doing something for this at the moment but right now my laptop is in the shop (I hate HP, but they're starting to rule the world =| ) and all my mod stuff is on that, so all I can do right now is sit on my hands and just wait my patient little butt.

I'm just jumping in here if you guys don't mind because I really hope that something can be done with this mod. I think it was a great idea when it first was introduced but unfortunately the wrong person was behind it and then when he decided that he actually had to do some work he took off and has not been back on the site since.

I have two suggestions for you all and if you have already done this, then all I did here was make a post that was not needed. First off, do you have someone that is in charge of this mod? That helps things run smoother when someone is willing to do that. Secondly, have any of you contacted mcoll86 about this? Because mcoll was involved with this before and he is a guy who is dependable and is a good uniform maker. If you have not, someone ought to send him a PM and let him know that there are now quality people working on the NCAA mod and see if he would like to participate.

That's all I got. Good luck now.

i've been meaning to talk to mcoll and i should send him a pm, i know he was working on some stuff

Total Classics are great, it's kind of become this games bread and butter, but it's nice to see some other people working on full conversion mods. I mean, we have at least 3 people other than Jim working on something, and I think it's great.

One things for sure, and man I outta know, there is a lot of work to putting something together like this. So far, I am loving every minute of mine, but man, some of this stuff can get pretty tedious...

Here's hoping you guys keep this sucker going, and make it happen. Sounds like the makings of a great mod.

thanks emath, i know its going to be a lot of work, but i hope we can get it done

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one!

yeah this looks great!

thanks alot guys, i still have alot more to do but its a start

Wow..... impressive. Will it have the "ping"?

thanks, if i can find a way to do it then i will, i know theres a few metal bat mods around here so maybe one of them have it, i'll just have to look around

Find a good video of a college game, with the "ping" and rip the audio from it. At least it's a start until you could find a better sound.

yeah that's a good idea I'll have to look for something, right now Im not to worried about that as much as the uniforms. I think I have 3 out of 122 teams done so I have a long time before this is done

yeah that's a good idea I'll have to look for something, right now Im not to worried about that as much as the uniforms. I think I have 3 out of 122 teams done so I have a long time before this is done

I attached a link to the above post. If anyone has MVP 06, maybe they can rip that sound for you. I have one more file I can try to get you from another site as well.

The uniforms are looking good though. It'll be worth it in the end.

I attached a link to the above post. If anyone has MVP 06, maybe they can rip that sound for you. I have one more file I can try to get you from another site as well.

The uniforms are looking good though. It'll be worth it in the end.

thanks alot ill have to try to put it in later and see how it sounds

heres some new updates

76672518.jpg

37715665.jpg

16687167.jpg

so thats were i stand right now, i've been kind of busy the last few days so i havn't gotten to do as much as i may have wanted to. if anyone is intrested in helping just say what you would like to try, i could use a bunch of help