• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still going at it, heres some of the work i've been doing

92618749.jpg

64291177.jpg

39342179.jpg

also if anyone has the templates for the pull over type uniforms and could send them to me then it would be greatly appreciated, for some reason i cant get to the download on the site

Looks great! Sorry I haven't been around much, a lot of stuff been happening haha - has anyone ever started the rosters? I have tons of free time at night now because of my situation and I can start doing those haha

nope no one is doing rosters now so of want to do some of the teams then go ahead. Thanks alot for helping

Wow, this looks great. I remember a project like this a few years back, never got off the ground. Good to see that this project is up and running again!

thanks dudley

Ok, tell me which team's uniforms you have done and I'll work on them - I am no good with cyber faces, so we may need help in that category!

i sent you a list of the team ive done and still have to do

thanks alot

Cyberfaces should be completely ignored to be honest. Same with portraits. Guys don't hang around long enough in the NCAA to justify all the effort.

i agree on the cyberfaces, portraits maybe because they arnt that hard to find and do so if someone wanted to do them, i may even do some when i get the uniforms done, but right now the protraits arnt really on the top of my to do list

i agree on the cyberfaces, portraits maybe because they arnt that hard to find and do so if someone would wanted to do them then i say go for it, i may even do some when i get the uniforms done, but right now the protraits arnt really on the top of my to do list

Whilst I agree they aren't too hard to do, the time you'll spend doing 3000 portraits could be spent on more neccesary parts on the mod (Such us Unis, Logos, Rosters and even cosmetic stadium mods). Also talking from experience, I only did around 650 on my mod personally, but my god was it soul crushing.

Whilst I agree they aren't too hard to do, the time you'll spend doing 3000 portraits could be spent on more neccesary parts on the mod (Such us Unis, Logos, Rosters and even cosmetic stadium mods). Also talking from experience, I only did around 650 on my mod personally, but my god was it soul crushing.

yeah i dont know i'll have to figure that out some time down the road, right now im just going to keep working on the uniforms and when i get those done we'll see

last update for awhile

99694093.jpg

68351713.jpg

68338411.jpg

still could use help if anyone is interested, need help in everything

also i still need the pull over like templates if someone could send them to me

hey, I would like to help with this project, but i dont have any experience with uniform templates for mvp baseball. how many teams do you have completed so far?

hey, I would like to help with this project, but i dont have any experience with uniform templates for mvp baseball. how many teams do you have completed so far?

so far i have 14 teams done with a 119 uniforms. not as many as i would like, but i should be able to work on this more now that i have more time

any help that you can give is appreciated, just tell me what you would like to try, thanks

Hey rroy, I have some spare time on my hands and I'm feeling creative, if you need some help, could you send me the uni template, teams that need to be done and anything else that's neccesary.

Thanks in advance.

give me like 10 min and i'll send it over to you

thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

Ridiculously good. You should ask for a "donation" for this. Plus, one can easily turn their controller to simulate a "hit stick" as in MVP 06.

Thanks, but i dont like all that "donation" stuff, i mod for fun not to get paid

A question I have is how we are going to change the names of the teams for example :Los angeles angels to UCLA?

That is done by modifying the text in the .LOC files. Most conversion mods make those changes for you as part of the entire mod. After installing the mod and starting the game, you will see the changed names.

A question I have is how we are going to change the names of the teams for example :Los angeles angels to UCLA?

Nice to see some interest, but there's a lot of work still needing to be done before that needs to be sorted.