2K10 Vs Mvp

roadranger

Mike Z...

I have read just about all of your posts....Don't know why, other than I'm a sadist.

It is obvious your personality requires that you have the last word...Otherwise , you consider yourself a loser.

So...Let's try this....Tell me to go to blazes or whatever other negative statement you wish to make and then, do us all a favor....Please get lost!

To give you some comfort as you go on your way...How's this?....

MLB the Show is by far the best baseball simulation that has ever been created...

There now...Feel better??

Good!... We're happy for you. :yahoo:

Whatever, this is past the discussion of which baseball game people like. Kraw is being a stalker. Who are you ? Why are you even poking your nose into this ? I like how you people think I love The Show so much. You think you know me so well, but you really don't.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Was probably stalker-like"? I seriously doubt it. You'd be incredibly surprised what information is in the public domain about anyone, especially if you have your own business. Also, he doesn't have to explain anything. From what I can see, he did nothing illegal, and I know absolutely nothing about you. In fact, I'm still confused by his "Go back to searching for white hot cams fanboy" post - I don't get it. Why should I? I know nothing about you, and were it not for the fact that you just posted saying he mentioned the name of your internet business, I doubt anyone else would either.

Then why did Yankees4Life laugh at the comment like he understood it ??

Also, come on, just because he obtained the info from a public site doesn't mean he isn't acting like a stalker.

Well, I don't know what Y4L knows, neither do you, so you'd have to ask him. Think about it, though - if you're that paranoid that so many people seem to know all your supposedly private information, then I wonder why it's apparently so easily accessible in the first place.

As for the "stalker" thing...if you class anyone who knows information about someone that's freely available on the internet as a stalker, then the world is full of them. God, I'm a repeat offender, I know information about more than 1 person! Shock! Horror!

Who are you ? Why are you even poking your nose into this ?

Me?...I'm just a nobody.

Why am I poking my nose in?....First of all, you make it darn near impossible not to and secondly, I merely find you to be a pain in the butt. So if I annoy you in any way, then my mission here is complete.

Satisfied?

Well, I don't know what Y4L knows, neither do you, so you'd have to ask him. Think about it, though - if you're that paranoid that so many people seem to know all your supposedly private information, then I wonder why it's apparently so easily accessible in the first place.

As for the "stalker" thing...if you class anyone who knows information about someone that's freely available on the internet as a stalker, then the world is full of them. God, I'm a repeat offender, I know information about more than 1 person! Shock! Horror!

There is no obvious link between " Mike Z " ( my forum screen name here ) and " White Hot Cams ", so he obviously did something that isn't on the up and up to get this information.

It's not easily accessible, which is what I'm trying to explain to you.

Then why did Yankees4Life laugh at the comment like he understood it ??

Also, come on, just because he obtained the info from a public site doesn't mean he isn't acting like a stalker.

Five things here really quick:

1. It's Yankee4Life. Thank you. I like people to get it right.

2. I laughed because Kraw called you a fanboy. You like one game only and all the others are crap according to you.

3. If Kraw says he can score that many runs a game in The Show then I believe him. Over the years on this site I have found out he backs up what he says.

4. I don't care what your job is in real life and I wouldn't spend five seconds of my time trying to find out.

5. If you don't know how to do basic searches on the Internet and are confused by it, don't accuse someone of being a stalker.

Five things here really quick:

1. It's Yankee4Life. Thank you. I like people to get it right.

2. I laughed because Kraw called you a fanboy. You like one game only and all the others are crap according to you.

3. If Kraw says he can score that many runs a game in The Show then I believe him. Over the years on this site I have found out he backs up what he says.

4. I don't care what your job is in real life and I wouldn't spend five seconds of my time trying to find out.

5. If you don't know how to do basic searches on the Internet and are confused by it, don't accuse someone of being a stalker.

He didn't do a " basic search " to get that information. Do I have to say it again ?

You might want to look at other sites you have be registered at. Bear in mind that the e-mail address you use when registering on websites can be used to identify you. Also, the fact that you used "no obvious link" as opposed to "no link" would indicate that there is some link, although it may not be obvious. For a curious person, that would be enough.

You might want to look at other sites you have be registered at. Bear in mind that the e-mail address you use when registering on websites can be used to identify you. Also, the fact that you used "no obvious link" as opposed to "no link" would indicate that there is some link, although it may not be obvious. For a curious person, that would be enough.

" Curious " person.. Right..

Well, for what it's worth, I was able to get quite a bit of useful information about you within 2 minutes...name, location, age, some friends names, some family members and their ages...your information is nowhere near as private as you think it may be, trust me.

Now, can we return this thread to it's original intention? If not, it may as well be locked. This isn't a private detectives forum.

paranoid-guy1.gif

How would you feel if some guy you had a difference with ABOUT A VIDEO GAME went and threw something personal about you into the mix ? I mean, you guys really need to put yourself in my shoes for a minute. We were arguing about video game for Christ's sake and he goes and conducts an internet search to find dirt on me ? That isn't sane.

How would you feel if some guy you had a difference with ABOUT A VIDEO GAME went and threw something personal about you into the mix ? I mean, you guys really need to put yourself in my shoes for a minute. We were arguing about video game for Christ's sake and he goes and conducts an internet search to find dirt on me ? That isn't sane.

I hope he finds more dirt.

Now I want to know when you filed your taxes last year, if you were audited, how much (if any) you got back, if you gave to charities, how much money you have in your checking and savings account, if you have ever been arrested, etc, etc. I will not rest until I find all this out.

I hope he finds more dirt.

Now I want to know when you filed your taxes last year, if you were audited, how much (if any) you got back, if you gave to charities, how much money you have in your checking and savings account, if you have ever been arrested, etc, etc. I will not rest until I find all this out.

paranoid-21.jpg

You're mature. It makes sense to me now why I'm being swarmed about this now considering you're the admin here. You're being very mature about this. I appreciate your support, admin.

If it was me, and I wasn't ashamed of my business, I'd be glad of the free publicity.

I'm not ashamed of the business. It's the principle of the matter and the publicity is OK, but my business is not geared towards this group of people.

You're mature. It makes sense to me now why I'm being swarmed about this now considering you're the admin here. You're being very mature about this. I appreciate your support, admin.

Don't give me that. You over reacted to what Kraw said. What do you want me to do, slap his hand?

I understand that, but it's not a big deal. No-one on this forum is going to get into a debate about to content of an unrelated site, especially not if it contains material not suitable for this forum.

Now, can we please get this thread back on track?

i'm completely new to the 2k sports series and haven't purchased the 2k10 baseball - yet, but i have some questions. i've been using mvp '05 with the mvp'08 mod and was wondering if the 2k10 is as editable as mvp, you can set up your lineups, franchises, and leagues like mvp, can edit players and teams like mvp, and can play cpu vs cpu like mvp. any help would be appreciated. i'm just debating whether i should stick with mvp and all of the great mods for it or try the 2k10. if 2k10 is more of a thumb-jockey arcade-type game with limited editing capabilities, then i'll probably stick to mvp. the 2k10 website doesn't go into a lot of detail explanations of the game

It's a terrible franchise. I've almost killed my self for contributing 63.50 to their pockets for that piece of crap game for the last 3 years. To be fair i didn't get that game this year, which is why i just got MVP for PC and am in the process of doing that. After not playing mvp since it game out. It's ions better than 2k in so many ways. The hitting is smoother, no dumb *** glitches and fly balls going through outfielders. Just is sooo much more like baseball.

Don't give me that. You over reacted to what Kraw said. What do you want me to do, slap his hand?

You didn't have to be so antagonizing towards me..

I understand that, but it's not a big deal. No-one on this forum is going to get into a debate about to content of an unrelated site, especially not if it contains material not suitable for this forum.

Now, can we please get this thread back on track?

Yea..

• 2 weeks later...

I have not played any of the MLB2k games but have been a long-time MVP player...

Is this a fair analogy?

MVP 2k09 = MVP 03

MVP 2k10 = MVP 04

MVP 2k11 = MVP 05 (a man can hope, right?)

HA HA HA...! You had hit a HR with your words. Very good opinion!

Well, I actually thought that MVP 03 was good and the 04 and 05 were going far better than the first one. But with the MLB 2k9 it wasn't the same thing: I hated it, it was awful trying to play with any gamepad. Now with the 2k10, the game improved alots!

Now I'm going to tell some about MVP 05 and MLB 2k10. I played MVP 05 between 2005 and 2007 and left it by some things of the life. So when I was back to baseball PC gaming, I tried the 2k9 and left it in few days. MLB 2k10 is the true game I stand gaming everyday like the MVP 05 heydays. Graphically the game is better than the MVP 05 and the gaming, well, it is kind of gaming philosophy: I used to play with the keyboard with the MVP 05 and with the new game, I had to buy a PC version of the XBOX gamepad; I had to devote a couple of days learning to play it with the gamepad and I like that gaming way now.

• 3 weeks later...

Say what you will, but I will miss the pitcher being beamed in the head in mvp and his spastic response! Cracked me up everytime, but now with 2k10 we have astro-fielder 5000 on the mound with behind the back catches!

i'm sorry i even started this thread. all i asked was for some input on mvp and mlb2k so i could decide on if it was worth it to buy mlb2k10 or not and get input from players who played both games. what it ended up was a childish bickering between 2 guys flaming each other. let's either get back to the subject of the original post or just close this post altogether. thanks to the guys that did give some good input on the subject

Archived