Mlb 2K10 [Pc Digital Download] $2.99 On Opening Day [Starts 4/5] @ Gamestop

krawhitham

I just added it to my shopping cart. For $2.99 I could not pass this up.

See, the way I look at it, if there ever is a PC patch, and it makes things half way playable, I don't wanna have to pay $30 when I could have had it for $3.

Plus, I wont play much on this anyway. I have The Show for all my real baseball needs. This will more less be my way to play some exhibitions games, and get used to using the sticks for hitting pitching. I don't like those methods, but it seems like that is, sadly, the way of the future.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, the way I look at it, if there ever is a PC patch, and it makes things half way playable, I don't wanna have to pay $30 when I could have had it for $3.

Plus, I wont play much on this anyway. I have The Show for all my real baseball needs. This will more less be my way to play some exhibitions games, and get used to using the sticks for hitting pitching. I don't like those methods, but it seems like that is, sadly, the way of the future.

Exactly! If there is a PC patch (which you never know)we will be getting even more than our money's worth. For three bucks I can live with it. And like I said in the shoutbox, now I can try DonSPa's uniforms, which look great.

It's sad that people are saying "For $3, it's worth a shot." Sounds like $3 is still too much for this game LOL. I got the DVD version, I avoid digital games from 2K 'cause of the loong wait for the patch. Gamestop still haven't released the NBA 2K10 patch.

It's sad that people are saying "For $3, it's worth a shot." Sounds like $3 is still too much for this game LOL. I got the DVD version, I avoid digital games from 2K 'cause of the loong wait for the patch. Gamestop still haven't released the NBA 2K10 patch.

It's just BARELY worth $3 IMO, after reading all the reviews. I would not touch it for $30. Anyway, I love The Show, so if I have to wait until next year for a 2k10 patch, I wont mind.

You download a maxi-image and use the DISC patch exe

That is what I do anyway

Still can't order this. I've tried 2 different cards and I keep getting the message saying there was an error processing my card. However, I checked my online account and it shows six authorizations for $2.99. I called Gamestop and they told me I have to call Trymedia but when I do that, I get a recording telling me to leave a message and then a second recording saying I can't leave a message because the mailbox is full. Nice. :(

did anyone get this?

"There has been an error processing your credit card!"

I tried that about 5 times with 3 different cards. It turns out someone got charged over $30, and still did not get his download of the game!

A lot of people got it, including me. It's over now because April 5th is history.

did anyone get this?

"There has been an error processing your credit card!"

I tried that about 5 times with 3 different cards. It turns out someone got charged over $30, and still did not get his download of the game!

Yep. I got that message many times even though the authorizations were going through (ended up with 7 on my card). I sent support an email on the 5th and just heard back from them this morning. They told me they were just authorizations from failed transactions and that they would disappear in the next couple of days (I knew that though after the fraud department of my bank called about them). Of course, they didn't offer any explanation of why it happened or how I could still get the game for $2.99.

Archived