Mlb 2K10 [Pc Digital Download] $2.99 On Opening Day [Starts 4/5] @ Gamestop

krawhitham

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For $3, even if it is a piece of **** game, I think I will get it. If nothing else, I spent quite a bit of money to upgrade the PC to try and play it, so I may as well try and play it... Test out the new graphics card... Of course, this means I have to install all of the stuff I bought instead of letting it sit in the box...

Since exhibition games are all it seems it is worth (since My Player is broken), and I already have The Show for my franchise/season needs, it might be fun to play around with.

Sounds like a deal, only drawback is when patches come out, DD users will have to wait until Christmas to get updated. Steam tends to drag their feet on updates. Just happened with the NBA2K10 patch. Disc users got updated right away, DD users had to wait 2 weeks. Thx, but no thx.

Sounds like a deal, only drawback is when patches come out, DD users will have to wait until Christmas to get updated. Steam tends to drag their feet on updates. Just happened with the NBA2K10 patch. Disc users got updated right away, DD users had to wait 2 weeks. Thx, but no thx.

i'm pretty sure it's not a steam download

Everybody and their neighbor must be downloading this thing right now. I am getting 18 kb/s right now.... Nearly 5 days until completion... :facepalm:

If that is the case though, then 2k needs to give GameStop the best BJ they ever had. This is about the only way they are selling this many copies of this game at this point.

EDIT: Okay, now I have it up to 144 kb/s. Lil better.

Everybody and their neighbor must be downloading this thing right now. I am getting 18 kb/s right now.... Nearly 5 days until completion... :facepalm:

If that is the case though, then 2k needs to give GameStop the best BJ they ever had. This is about the only way they are selling this many copies of this game at this point.

EDIT: Okay, now I have it up to 144 kb/s. Lil better.

I'm getting 800k, but my pipe is 3200k

I'm getting 800k, but my pipe is 3200k

Yeah, I live in a little hick town in Indiana. My local phone company offers high speed (up to 3 Megs), it's own cable service, and telephone. For $9 more each month, I could get 3 Megs, and add cable. Problem is the cable sucks, so I have DISH. Because I wont get cable, I pay $9 less, but am stuck with 1.5 MBs.

I could go up to 3MB but it is $20 a month more than, say AT&T. As it is, for 1.5 Mb, I am paying $10/month more than i would for AT&T.

Sadly, my local ISP, and Satellite are my only options, and that is even more expensive.

My question to you though, is why are you getting it, if you already have it?

I can't even buy it. It keeps telling me there is a problem with my CC that I just used for another online purchase 10 minutes ago. :(

EDIT: I tried a second card and it didn't take that one either. Maybe they are having problems with the site now?

I can't even buy it. It keeps telling me there is a problem with my CC that I just used for another online purchase 10 minutes ago. :(

EDIT: I tried a second card and it didn't take that one either. Maybe they are having problems with the site now?

i just downloaded it with no problem

have to give it a try, for $3 its worth a shot, very good deal, im happy that i didn't buy it back when it was $30

I know another guy who can't even get it added to his shopping cart... But that was back at around 3am.

Archived