Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like both Ford sigs Lucas, one of your best so far. The only thing I would suggest is on the first Ford one, make that black on the sides maybe more dark gray with some texture or gradient, so it's not completely black, I think it would look better that way.

1) I dont care about your opinion

2) I dont care about you

3) Because i asked nicely

What I'm trying to say is that you have to contribute and be nice to people before you expect them to give something back to you. It just as much applies to real life as to internet forums.

Skittles, I don't mind you requesting a sig at all, but when you do ask so frequently, the members who created your past sigs get mad as they spend so much time on it and yet you don't sport it for even a little duration. Also, didn't you already request a sig from Dan and wasn't he working on one for you?

With that being said, if no one has created a sig for you until Monday, I will put something together for you. Take care.

I'm in need of a Dayton Flyer's badder for my dynasty page. There always seems to be some great banners that come out of mvpmods so I figured I'd ask around here. Feel free to be creative, I only ask that it says "Dayton Flyers" . Here are some images to use:

chriswrightfm0.th.jpg

dflogohz6.jpg

flyerfaithei9.th.jpg