Sigs

LetsGoOakland

I just paste the new pic and zoom in 2x, then use a 19pt brush and go over most of it, then use a 3-5pt brush for the rest. I also use a touchpad, and I find it easier than a regular mouse. With a mouse my hand always shakes.

-BBHD

OK, I'll try that method.

Do you really find it easier with a touchpad? Because I have a laptop with a touchpad. I'll try it.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my touchpad because:

-I can use a steady finger rather than a whole hand

-I can use my thumb to steady my finger

-My touchpad seems to have more traction so it's harder for my finger to wobble

I also have a nyyankees213 sig sitting here in photshop... I don't think I'll post it though - I'm going to experiment with this one since I saved the layers.

-BBHD

I like my touchpad because:

-I can use a steady finger rather than a whole hand

-I can use my thumb to steady my finger

-My touchpad seems to have more traction so it's harder for my finger to wobble

I also have a nyyankees213 sig sitting here in photshop... I don't think I'll post it though - I'm going to experiment with this one since I saved the layers.

-BBHD

C'mon post it. haha

I have basketball practice in a few, but when I get home I'll finish it and post it.

Does anybody know of a program where you can create your own skins? I'm not talking about Windows Media Player skins, I mean something to replace the blue bar at the top of windows, etc. I saw somebody at Deviant Art with the best skin!!!

-BBHD

I usually use the magic wand first when doing cutouts. The magic wand will select anything around the player that's not the same color as the player, giving you a pretty good cutout. There's usually some part of the background that blends in with the player, and I use a small eraser for that. That works pretty well.

I usually use the magic wand first when doing cutouts. The magic wand will select anything around the player that's not the same color as the player, giving you a pretty good cutout. There's usually some part of the background that blends in with the player, and I use a small eraser for that. That works pretty well.

Damn....

-KC

BTW I'm takin requests also...

Another great one! NYYankees213, You are a lucky man!

KC, If you want, you can make me a sig for mvpmods, and I can use Friedmans sig for another site.

P.S., please use that halladay pic from my sig, once again :D.

Wow, you guys are going to spoil Nyyankees213 with all these sweet sigs.

Anyways, what do you guys think of this sig I made for my Madden 06 Buccaneers franchise? I'll use it if I ever get to putting my franchise on dynastymanager.

maddensig3gc.jpg

I didn't know what to do with the text, so I just stuck it vertical on the side. I'll probably change it somehow. I've also got to add a border and some other stuff. This is just a rough draft, if you will, and the final product will have some changes.

You wouldn't happen to have the pics used in your sig, do you? Because it would be more difficult to go looking for them again on the internet. If you could find the pics that you want for whoever is making the sig, that would make it a lot easier.
I will, but first someone has to volunteer to make my sig.