Nice Photo Of Lebron

gotta love that photo. management will clearly take no responsibility for putting out a crappy supporting cast for him for seven years. they would've done nothing without him. i guess i don't understand why everyone got their panties in a bunch over this. it sucks for cleveland, but he chose not to rot there like KG in minnesota. i say good for him.

I have no problem with him leaving to get a ring. Other than money, that's what they're in it for. But by going on TV and doing nothing but talking about how great HE is, what HE had done for the city, and then gave his hometown a great big middle finger is what makes him worthless to me. Instead of just saying I'm leaving, he had to be a prima donna about it.

My problem with him has nothing to do with basketball.

gotta love that photo. management will clearly take no responsibility for putting out a crappy supporting cast for him for seven years. they would've done nothing without him. i guess i don't understand why everyone got their panties in a bunch over this. it sucks for cleveland, but he chose not to rot there like KG in minnesota. i say good for him.

I kinda agree here.

i don't like how he went on tv to do a one hour special on it either. that's why i chose not to watch. as much as i don't like it, and obviously neither do you guys, that's the reality of being celebrity like this. but everyone had the ability not to watch this thing. these guys are all a bunch of pre-madonnas. if his only crime is being a douchebag, i'll take that over being a rapist any day of the week.

besides, the cavaliers are making a huge *** of themselves too.

trust me when i say good riddance, he's over rated, the lakers will take care of this lil situation, then what will he do, cry more i guess, he's not welcome here anymore, whole city agrees, he went about this all wrong, our team will be better in time, we have a great coach and a great owner, in time things will be fine, mark my words on this one, lefag will regret it. 8)

i'm more upset he is now a member of the miami heat (i'm a dallas maverick fan) than i am upset that he bailed on his hometown team to play with all stars. i wish nothing but injuries and failure for the miami heat. i'd much rather see the lakers or the celtics win the finals the next few years (gag).

douchebag to be sure. The funny thing is that if he or wade get hurt or something, it will be like the cavs all over again. I just dont think a few guys can win a ring anyway. In the finals and playoffs, fish won game 3 in boston and odom won a few games earlier in the playoffs. It takes good TEAMS. Without rondo or perk, the celtics were average. Two years ago when LA lost to the celtics, their center was out. LA will deal with the heat if someone doesnt do it first next year. This years lakers would have beaten them...1 through 5 matchups wont favor them in the playoffs. Puts butts in the pews though!

It takes good TEAMS.

which is why he left. they never put anyone worthwhile around him. he's been carrying that TEAM for years and management has given him no help. the lakers surrounded kobe with a great supporting cast. the celtics did the same for pierce. cleveland never did that for lebron in 7 friggin years. i'm sorry, i understand why cavs fans are upset, but you can just as easily point the finger at management. i give lebron credit for realizing this now before he is past his prime. garnett put up with it in minnesota for years and it got him nowhere. it's just time to move on because miami might actually put a real team around lebron.

I like this photo of LeBron too:

-548755b74f1a0ecd_custom_665xauto.jpg

A waitress at the Winking Lizard in Lakewood threw this poster of LeBron James head first into the garbage can after watching LeBron's televised announcement on ESPN to leave Cleveland and play in Miami. (Lisa DeJong/The Plain Dealer)

I'm reading the comments in this thread and laughing at the folks that are calling LBJ arrogant and a douchebag.

Don't get me wrong, he may be ... but, just look in the mirror first.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

I don't understand that comment at all. Why are you coming in here and saying that those guys are like that?

I dislike the manner of how Bron handled this Free Agency, but what I dislike more is the sheer disrespect Cleveland is showing to him. After doing so much with so little, digging the Cavs out of a terminal decline, they think he owes them? He gave the city a team that finally wouldn't embarrase them even with the front office's reluctance to give him a true second threat (Jordan had Pippen, Kobe had O'Neal/Gasol, Lebron got....Moe Williams?) and negotiate a new deal.

Lebron didn't screw Cleveland, Cleveland screwed Cleveland. Petty obnoxious acts by fans and owners alike have shown that not only are their teams losers, but the people of Cleveland are losers as well, and they get what they deserve.

Archived