Happy Birthday Y4L And Dylan!

MarkB

Happy Birthday Dylan! Have an awesome day. :clapping:

Thanks so much DennisJames!

(For those of you who are wondering who the Blue Jays mascot is, it's Diamond. From 2001 to 2004, she was Ace's girlfriend. In 2004, they got rid of her, and that's when Ace became (in my opinion) the most intimdating mascot in the world. I've seen children run away from Ace. I'd run away from Ace.)

…After their torrid relationship deteriorated after 2004, Diamond seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth. Ace, long accused of rampant steroid use, had been suspected of Diamond’s sudden disappearance. Perhaps an instance of “roid rage” that resulted in him snapping and taking it out in a lethal way on his beloved Diamond. I think that the Ontario CSI division needs to investigate Mr. Ace. :shok:

Thanks so much DennisJames!

(For those of you who are wondering who the Blue Jays mascot is, it's Diamond. From 2001 to 2004, she was Ace's girlfriend. In 2004, they got rid of her, and that's when Ace became (in my opinion) the most intimdating mascot in the world. I've seen children run away from Ace. I'd run away from Ace.)

…After their torrid relationship deteriorated after 2004, Diamond seemingly disappeared from the face of the earth. Ace, long accused of rampant steroid use, had been suspected of Diamond's sudden disappearance. Perhaps an instance of "roid rage" that resulted in him snapping and taking it out in a lethal way on his beloved Diamond. I think that the Ontario CSI division needs to investigate Mr. Ace. :shok:

HAHAHHAAH!! Your explanation definitely explains the disappearance of BJ Birdie too!

2321008815_cfd487d00d_o.jpg

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes today and a special thank you to Dennis James for the Hazel Mae dartboard. If there is one thing I really need that is it. :lol:

Sorry I wasn't online before to give you all my thanks but it has been hectic around here today. Every July 14th in my neighborhood they celebrate my birthday. I don't tell them to do it and I always ask them to keep it low key but it does no good. The church bells were ringing, people are driving down my street honking their horns and cheering. Neighbors are knocking on the door shaking my hand and giving me hugs. There was a group of young, blond cheerleaders wearing bikinis doing a cheer for me about an hour ago. I'd have taken pictures but I don't know how to use the digital camera. So I apologize for not being here earlier to thank you all for your birthday wishes!

Have a good day now.

Archived