Happy Birthday Jim825

Yankee4Life

Happy Birthday to Jim825! I hope you have a wonderful day Jim spending it with your family and doing whatever you want to do. It has been my pleasure to know Jim from his work on this website, first as a user on our site and in the past few years as a staff member on this superb gaming website. Everything this man has done as a forum member, a modder and a staff member has been done with a professional manner and he represents our site so well.

Total Classics fans owe Jim a huge debt of gratitude because of his work on the Total Conversion mods that have been released. Because of the work of Jim and the other members of the Total Classics team we have season mods that we can play and replay for the rest of our lives. Thank you Jim for the love of classic baseball that you have and for sharing it with us.

It is ironic I thought that two of the biggest movers and shakers in Total Classics were born one day apart because stecropper's birthday was yesterday. I doubt if he saw his birthday thread because he doesn't come on every day, but people like stecropper and Jim are pretty special and we are fortunate to have both of them so willing to share their work with us on this site. Thank you both!

Happy Birthday again Jim. :)

I agree y4l, Happy Birthday JIM! you have brought alot of pleasure to alot of people gaming wise on the net, your skillz and love for the game has shined through the years. i thank you for your efforts you have put forward to help make mvp stand tall as long as it has man.

I wish you a Happy Birthday, and a safe one man. :good:

Hey Jim,

I hope you have a great a memorable birthday. Have a well deserved and enjoyable day and thanks again so much for your phenomenal work and you helpful tips throughout my learning process while being on this website. You are definitely one of the reasons I enjoy this site and the MVP baseball game. :clapping:

Happy Birthday Mr. Jim,

You have brought a great deal of joy to many and I hope today that you experience limitless joy on your special day.

I know those 4 girls in your life will make it especially nice for you today.

Thanks for the tremendous contributions you have made to this wonderful game. You have been so very instrumental in keeping Old Time Baseball alive and well !

Take Care,

Don

Hey Jim! I was asked to pass on this birthday greeting to you from someone who is not here anymore due to circumstances that were in his control. Here goes:

Dear Jim,

I hear that today is your birthday so I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and all the best that goes with it. You are a really good guy and you deserve it

Signed, Deputy

P.S. One more time now, about the color of the first baseman's gloves in the 1961 mod?

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I've never met any of you in person but I consider you friends.

Don - Right now, I've only got 3 girls at home (my wife, my middle daughter and my youngest daughter). We brought my oldest daughter to Colby-Sawyer College in New Hampshire last Friday for soccer tryouts and pre-season camp. She started two-a-days sessions last Saturday. On Monday, she gave me an early birthday present when she called and told us that she had made the team. Needless to say, I'm one proud papa. All her hard work over the years has paid off.

Archived