MVPMods.com Pushpin Map

Kriegz

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live 40 - 3 hours (depends on traffic) north of New York City. Of course, that's "upstate" to anyone that lives in Long Island. (Despite the fact it takes forever to get place to place in that craphole.) In fact, I beat my friend constantly to Shea stadium, despite the fact he actually much closer to it.

Anyway, I go to college in the real upstate New York in Geneseo. Cows everywhere, the air smells like ****, it's 40 degrees at night right now and 90 during the day, it's like I'm in hell or something. Oh yeah, did I mention it goes below 0 in the winter with plenty of wind?

• 2 months later...

I'll probualy set it up on that site tonight, I will just make a new thread because it looks like everyone would have to put in thier requests again. It doesn't look like I can use that to just add in people manually.

I've already begun work on one for the site. It'll be be fully integrated with the sites database as well.

I'll be sure to announce when it's ready to go.

I've already begun work on one for the site. It'll be be fully integrated with the sites database as well.

I'll be sure to announce when it's ready to go.

Alright, thats cool. Just let me know if you ever need help maintaining it.

Archived