Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Just wondering, is the Manhattan Project dead?

vladoldschool3ap.jpg

So beautiful.

Nah, TMP is still runnin, I've done the old school Sox unis, now I gotta do the Sox unis from the 80's, the ones with SOX across the chest

Great patch, excellent work, but just have a quick question.

I only downloaded 1.05 last night so haven't had a full look yet but, is it correct that the Diamondbacks home jersey and pants are so stripey? I only ask because it looks slightly odd and some of the stripes in the game seem closer together than others.

Guest McCovey521

KC, I installed the latest version of your uniforms, and I'm getting a Microsoft error message that says, GFX has encountered a problem and

needs to close. I never had this happen before, installing your uniforms.

I tried to reinstall your uniforms and I still get the same error message. I also tried to reinstall GFXPak and it still errored.I also tried to install the seperate team packs, thinking it would work, but it failed also. Would really appreciate if you have a solution for me. Thx.

Hey, guys. My MLB 1.05 unis show two majestic logos, a red one and then a black one on top of it. Does anyone know what this is from? If you go to the following (I unfortunately don't know how to insert images here) you'll see what I'm talking about:

http://www.mvpmods.com/modules/Downloads/i...oads/jpgmaj.jpg

I'm getting the one in the Before photo. It's driving me nuts...

Thanks!

Look for JP's no majestic logo patch from the downloads section and it will get rid of the black one. I dont know about the install issues as I use my own installers for each team, sorry.

Due to the amazing lag when I play online, I've taken it upon myself to release what I call the LQ (Low Quality) edition of my 1.05...

I dunno what to tell you all...sometimes I feel like making the unis 1X for the game, and sometimes I don't because I lose the quality I want to achieve when I re-do the uniforms in 1X. Kinda sucks....But for the sake of performance, I'll see what I can work out...Stay tuned....

-KC

Thanks, ming.

KC, 2x forever! :hail:

Looks like I'm not doing 1X uniforms. It just looks wierd when it's resized. It looks like the stock EA version, and the logos don't even have anything on them that sets them apart from the rest... :cry:

Yes Yes...2X forever :lmao:

Guest McCovey521

No disrespect KC, but you didnt answer my question regarding the GFX.exe problem I've been having. I still have the default uniforms. I can tell by the shoes.

They arent the Nike, or Addias shoes you use. Please help me out, your uniforms are really great and I want to use them.

No disrespect KC, but you didnt answer my question regarding the GFX.exe problem I've been having. I still have the default uniforms. I can tell by the shoes.

They arent the Nike, or Addias shoes you use. Please help me out, your uniforms are really great and I want to use them.

What OS are you using, what have you installed? Did you leave the installer on the default settings?

Guest McCovey521

What OS are you using, what have you installed? Did you leave the installer on the default settings?

I'm using WinXP Pro Media Center version. I didnt bother anything in regards to default setting. I keep getting Microsoft errors saying that GFXPak encountered a problem and needed to close. I didnt have this problem using the previous versions of your files. Just want to get it back to what it was. I really don't want to blow everything up and reinstall, even though I might have to. Thx for your assistance.

I'm using WinXP Pro Media Center version. I didnt bother anything in regards to default setting. I keep getting Microsoft errors saying that GFXPak encountered a problem and needed to close. I didnt have this problem using the previous versions of your files. Just want to get it back to what it was. I really don't want to blow everything up and reinstall, even though I might have to. Thx for your assistance.

If the models.big file is over 3000 files, gfxpak will no longer work.

You'll need to import manually the files using BigGui.

Guest McCovey521

If the models.big file is over 3000 files, gfxpak will no longer work.

You'll need to import manually the files using BigGui.

Where would I get this BigGui at man?

Where would I get this BigGui at man?

This site's download section.

What I'd also recommend, if you haven't installed anything too unique into your models.big file, is downloading Big Schmooz's models.big file with KC's 1.06 uniform pack already included. Also, he has just about every cyberface on this site in it. If your computer can handle all of that sweetness, I'd grab it in the downloads.

....is downloading Big Schmooz's models.big file with KC's 1.06 uniform pack already included.

:huh: ...

Yes, in 1.06 I have made the uniform textures 8x bigger, which would make it 16X!...and the textures are as real as you can get...:lmao:

Dude. I never released 1.06. You mean 1.05

Guest McCovey521

Ok, what directory do I download this file to? MVPBaseball2005 directory? or where.

Archived