Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Total MLB 1.07 will be released just in time for the final revisions of MVP '06 PC Project.....and there will be a few subtle changes here and there.

I plan on releasing uniform by uniform patches as well in the near future.

Any other real life changes you guys may want to point out to me as I continue progress on this mod?

-KC

About those gloves:

I'm not able to replicate those batting gloves, so I will not be including them in 1.07 as the game just won't map them properly. I'll just remaster the Diamond Elite IVs that were there prior.

Thanks for trying KC, uniforms still look great. But a little clarification; what exactly makes the gloves not able to map properly? :?:

Thanks for trying KC, uniforms still look great. But a little clarification; what exactly makes the gloves not able to map properly? :?:

I cut out the fingers that are colored in the glove, from the black outline up to the top. I pasted it and lined it up properly to match the fingers but it just wouldn't come out the way I would want it to. I'd rather make a batting glove that I'd be satisfied with than to include half-assed work in my update.

-KC

Archived