Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a few weeks since 1.08, and I'm curious as to what changes should be made for the upcoming 1.09 version. So far off the top of the head I can name a few:

Texas Rangers need recoloring and piping for the pants

Fix the Blue Jays sleeve issues

Add missing uniforms (Nationals Home Alt, Minnesota Twins Sunday Alternates, ???)

One question I have is if I should add home/road versions of alternate uniforms i.e. cubs road alts, yankee spring training road alts, etc...

Not sure how it's going to work but this is what I plan on doing for this year. After 1.09 I plan on releasing it as one giant mod package, and then I'll release the mod individually by team for more customizability, seeing as some people won't have time to download the mod in it's entirety, and some people would prefer having to play with their team's unis in 2X, and have everybody else's in EA's default garments.

Afterwards I plan on posting the tutorial you all have been dying to check out, and then release my accessories, such as updated versions of spungo's equipment and the 2006 Diamond Elite V batting gloves....a golden year at MVPmods for Kccitystar indeed.

-KC

KC will you do some new shoes like mizuno or reebok... under amour wrist bands etc..? or can you and spungo get together on the wrist bands..?

It's been a few weeks since 1.08, and I'm curious as to what changes should be made for the upcoming 1.09 version. So far off the top of the head I can name a few:

Texas Rangers need recoloring and piping for the pants

Fix the Blue Jays sleeve issues

Add missing uniforms (Nationals Home Alt, Minnesota Twins Sunday Alternates, ???)

One question I have is if I should add home/road versions of alternate uniforms i.e. cubs road alts, yankee spring training road alts, etc...

Not sure how it's going to work but this is what I plan on doing for this year. After 1.09 I plan on releasing it as one giant mod package, and then I'll release the mod individually by team for more customizability, seeing as some people won't have time to download the mod in it's entirety, and some people would prefer having to play with their team's unis in 2X, and have everybody else's in EA's default garments.

Afterwards I plan on posting the tutorial you all have been dying to check out, and then release my accessories, such as updated versions of spungo's equipment and the 2006 Diamond Elite V batting gloves....a golden year at MVPmods for Kccitystar indeed.

-KC

KC will you do some new shoes like mizuno or reebok... under amour wrist bands etc..? or can you and spungo get together on the wrist bands..?

I've got some tricks up my sleeve....have you not read the press release at my site? lol

In what seems to be the biggest mod effort by a single person, Kccitystar says that he plans on updating every single major league team down to a science, claiming that his previous 8 revisions of the first Total MLB, which debuted in the beginning of April 2005, "will pale in comparison to 1.09, and it will show everyone that I've come along way in terms of modding."

Version 1.09, based on some rumblings at MVPMods.com will feature major updates to all major league ballclubs, including cleats, batting gloves, logos, sleeve patches, pants, helmets, etc. Basically an overhaul of all the previous versions of the mod, with extra additions being uniform art (the images shown when you select your jerseys at the pre-game screens), and additional uniforms not included in previous versions. Postings at MVPmods indicate that among the surprises coming this baseball season aside from TMLB109, as he calls it, he will begin posting tutorials, as well as uploading additional accessories, such as batting gloves, shoes, items of that sort.

Could this be singlehandedly the best uniform project ever attempted? One may never know for sure, but Kccitystar almost always has a trick up his sleeve, and as all of us in the MVP Baseball community know, he always proclaims to be "teh rule" at what he does best.

KC: as always, your work is fanTAS tic. Only suggestions I have are updating some teams' catcher's gear: like Cleveland using the two-color red and blue pads rather than grey-and blue, and Atlanta using red gear at home rather than blue.

Other than that, and even without those changes, you make this game!!

• 4 weeks later...

I just remembered, the reds Home alternates have their regular home hats, but in your i think they have their batting bractice ones on. Thats just so i dont forget to post it. It's pretty irelevant if you don do the mod though KC. What happened man?

• 2 weeks later...

Lookin' good as usual! As you mentioned a month ago or so about adding some alternate that weren't included in the default.. my answer..probably for everyone else would be hell yeah! Also include Met's 10000000 alternates :lol: Ya i know i'm exaggerating, but ya know what i mean by how they have maybe 3 different home jerseys and probably more jerseys than the rest of the teams.

Lookin' forward to that!

I think the sleeves on those Colorado vests should be black, or do they wear purple sleeves at home and black on the road?

Can i assume since you posted screenshots of the uniform portraits that these will be included in the mod?

Archived