Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, a 'small' oversight with the installer!

don't run the 2nd part after extracting, instead open EAgraph and install the fsh files from the c: drive over your models.big

ok.

i´ll try it.

that´s the (only) problem with the uniform pack: it has no "how to install"-fie or something like that :roll:

now i see, that i´ve no idea how to use eagraph.

first, i run the kc.exe file. meanwhile, 232 .fsh-files where created (?) to c:programmeea sportsmvp baseball 2005.

after that i opened eagraph (i didn´t launch the 2nd part after extracting). but what should i do now?

i clicked the open button and wanted to select all 232 .fsh-files, but i just could open 1.

after i opened the first, i had no idea what to do now

It's a basic method. Instead of the installation directory being

c:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005 change it to d:ea sportsmvp baseball 2005 in the installer. simple as that. :)

-KC

well, i know that i sounds funny, but:

it isn´t as funny like that, bacause the window doesn´t come!

i dunno why

the only window with a directonary asks me where setup creates a shortcut in the start meno folder 8O

me too

pica365.jpg

KC, did you update your upload? Cause the initial file was version 1.072, right?!

However 1.072 has got the window for the installation path and in 1.082 it's missing.

Maybe the file is corrupted after being updated if that's possible...it's pretty weird though

Just letting you know the Oakland A's doesn't wear black alternate anymore so change that to green one since that's what they wear for both home and away now.

Also I know you don't do updates to add other uniforms that are missing in the game as it should be in real life, just wondering if you're planning on doing that this year? If you were, I could give you my uniforms.big file since i fixed all the uniforms to the current...well..as of last year if nothing changed heh.

I decided to keep them in the game for the sake of keeping the road alternates there. I'll upload a uniforms.big file there someday but I don't know how to add unis so I never bothered to do it. If it was possible I would add the Sunday Alternates for the Twins and Brewers, and the alternates for the Nationals. However the Nationals red alternate has the number styles similar to the Reds, so I don't know how that would transpire.

Until then, stay tuned for 1.09 in the next couple of months, you guys are gonna love the hopefully final edition.

I might be releasing some unreleased material like my shoes, batting gloves, just a bunch of other crap. I promise I'll have a tutorial ready after 1.09.

ta29aa.jpg

You can always get someone who knows..maybe UMachines if he could show you how to add additional uniforms. What i did was overwriting some of the older uniforms if there were no room, but when there were empty spaces, i'd add the uniforms there. I'm sure anyone here would be more than happy to help the uniform guru ;)

I have 2 questions I'm hoping can get answered here. First, I have the stutter problem with the LL Mod06 unless I use Kraw's patch. Will KC's uni's bring back the stutter? Second, since the uni's are installed via an installer, what files should I backup, just in case? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat

Hey KC,

I installed your latest uniforms and everything seemed to go fine. However, I keep getting CTD and lockups within the first inning at various times. I have never had this issue before.

I have the latest Ultimate Rosters with Big Shmooz' cyber faces too. I had your last unforms update before this one and had no problems.

What could the issue be?

UPDATE:

I played another game with different teams at a different park without any problems other than a little stuttering and hesitation on pans the first couple innings and then it was fine after that.

I was having the crash problems playing with the Yankees at Angels at Angel Stadium Night version of HaloFans Mod. This had never been an issued before using these teams and venue before KCs latest uniform update.

The crashes stopped when I played Dodgers at Giants at Pirate's new ATT park Day version.

I only have 512 Megs RAM but I have a large Virtual Memory on the hard drive and that really has made the game very smooth and crash-free until this lastest Uniform update.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys

Hey Kccitystar.

Just wanted to say wicked uniforms dude, just installed today and using them in my ATL dynasty. Just wondering if possible, if you could release your cleats and batting gloves mods, i like editing the braves unforms, switch it up from time to time with different gloves and cleats. I know a lot of ppl would use them if you released it.

Thanks man

jay

Thanks a lot for the uniform update, but I have no idea how to install these. This is my first time using a mod.

I thought it would be easy to do because I just followed the prompts, but the update uniforms don't show up in the game. Sorry I can't be more specific, but is there anything obvious that I'm just not familiar with.

Thanks for any help.

Hey KC,

I installed your latest uniforms and everything seemed to go fine. However, I keep getting CTD and lockups within the first inning at various times. I have never had this issue before.

I have the latest Ultimate Rosters with Big Shmooz' cyber faces too. I had your last unforms update before this one and had no problems.

What could the issue be?

UPDATE:

I played another game with different teams at a different park without any problems other than a little stuttering and hesitation on pans the first couple innings and then it was fine after that.

I was having the crash problems playing with the Yankees at Angels at Angel Stadium Night version of HaloFans Mod. This had never been an issued before using these teams and venue before KCs latest uniform update.

The crashes stopped when I played Dodgers at Giants at Pirate's new ATT park Day version.

I only have 512 Megs RAM but I have a large Virtual Memory on the hard drive and that really has made the game very smooth and crash-free until this lastest Uniform update.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys

I remember a while back people were having problems specific only to HaloFan's stadium.

Yea Bama, I remember that too, but I was never one of them.

I am just wondering if this is a RAM issue and I dont have enough at times to have all the cyberfaces, KCs unis, stadium mods and am hitting the wall in some situations. Like I said before, I only have 512 Megs RAM but a 4 Gig Virtual Memory file.

I have everything through Patch 4 and never had problems before really. I dont do the audio mods, either.

UPDATE:

I installed the latest ultimate roster plus 6.1. This time I made sure it was installed correctly as the files were not going into the right folder, so I cut and pasted and my game is running smooth as butter again at Angel Stadium night and day with HaloFans mod. Uniforms look great!!!

I decided to keep them in the game for the sake of keeping the road alternates there. I'll upload a uniforms.big file there someday but I don't know how to add unis so I never bothered to do it. If it was possible I would add the Sunday Alternates for the Twins and Brewers, and the alternates for the Nationals. However the Nationals red alternate has the number styles similar to the Reds, so I don't know how that would transpire.

Until then, stay tuned for 1.09 in the next couple of months, you guys are gonna love the hopefully final edition.

I might be releasing some unreleased material like my shoes, batting gloves, just a bunch of other crap. I promise I'll have a tutorial ready after 1.09.

ta29aa.jpg

Hey KC can you make some mizuno and under armour battling gloves?

Archived