Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey bigbully

you made some wicked mizuno and ua gloves. I like having a few different brands to pick from when it comes to gloves and cleats. Usually i set my braves that each home, away and alt home have different brand name gloves and cleats. Been eyeing up those jordan cleats, they look nice. If possible maybe u could make another release with new gloves and cleats? Heres a couple of sites with some decent gloves.

http://www.softball.com/Batting-Gloves/Men...479|0/index.cat

http://www.weplay.com/baseball/batting/gloves/

If you have some free time and wouldn't mind doing another release, I am defiently looking forward to another release.

thanks dude

Can we use these with rosters?

I tried with Swingin' Sorianos Beta rosters and UR 6.1 Standard and they both crash when I do batting practice but when I reload the original rosters (saved in an .mbe not re-install of Mvp06) they work fine. Does anyone know how to fix it so we can use updated rosters?

Can you test the rosters in batting practice? Thats where it crashes, everything else is fine too accept owner mode, it will crash if you use your stadium but all you need to do to fix that is choose a new stadium to use instead of the created stadium.

It's not an issue with my uniforms Matroska, there's always been a mysterious crash with UR since 4.0 or whatever version came out a while back. I'll test them out again.

Sorry Totte if it sounds like I'm blasting the work you guys have done, lol

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this, just too lazy to read the messages..the Tom Cheek logo for the Jays Alternate uniforms's supposed to be white with black lettering (opposite from the regular uniforms)

Awesome job, i was comparing some uniforms from the ones u made last year and now..i could notice the difference, notice they're wearing buttoned shirts now instead of a normal t-shirt, nice job!

Small problem, I have installed the uniforms to the default folder, ran mlbinstall.bat, and have searched on how to fix my given problem, however I have not found it. After just doing the standard install and making sure everything is in order with no errors, I'm just not seeing any of the unis ingame. Am I doing something simple wrong or are they not compatable with Mvp06. I'm just running the exe with the path to the default drive, then even going and running mlbinstall with no effect, I'm just not seeing any changes in game. What am I doing wrong? I was going to bump an old thread but I figured this would be a quicker way.

the first time i put it in the ea sports/mvp baseball folder and it installed, but no modified unis showed up. the second time i changed from the c directory to the d directory. nothing happened. i couldn't tell a difference between the unis after i installed.

thanks for responding.

I will, among the changes and additions will be the inclusion of the Red alternates worn by the Nationals, a fix for all the blue jay uniforms, as well as many more that I didn't really pay attention to in the previous updates. I will also be adding the blue piping around the belt area, similar to how the Braves have it set up, to the Rangers pants in the next update.

Hm, that has me stumped.

Maybe they installed and I couldn't tell. You said you made patches for like the astros and a's... but i played with them to see if the unis were installed and there was no new 2006 sleeve patch.

everything installed smoothly. at the end it clicks run or whatever, it runs, says click to leave and then i play.

Archived