Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question ... is it possible to make the uniforms seem loose or oversized?

Manny wears his uniform like that and Dontrelle Willis as well, so I just wondered if it's at all possible.

It is unfortunate that EA has to correct a dress code problem that their respective organizations ignore.

I am currently almost done with the NL Central.

The list of leagues and their divisions is read by the game as follows:

AL

------

West

Central

East

NL

------

West

Central

East

You can pretty much determine where I am now and what's left. The NL East is by far the hardest to do out of my whole uniform pack because I have to deal with two teams that have more than 6 uniforms (Expos and Marlins), and most of them have logos that go across the chest.

I might be done sooner than you think...but then again, I am not always around.

This post is to give this site and mvp modders mad propz! I have played baseball every since i was 3 years old and am now 24 and am still playing baseball. I am currently in my senior season at University of West Georgia.Im 6'1 220 L/L right fielder/ first baseman/DH. I was a draft and follow out of high school high school but it looks like my dreams of being a pro baseball player arent gonna happen but hey at least i got an education for free out of baseball b/c in high school, school and books just wasnt my thing but then one day i grew up. But anywayz i have been the biggest baseball nut ever and i have met ppl that liked baseball but never on my level. I have always thought MVP was the greatest thing to video games ever since 2003 and every year just kept gettin better. I have always played it for PS2,have always been real competitive at MVP and have always updated my rosters and just did all i could to keep it authentic to the current MLB. But anyways ever since i have found this site and seen what these modders do i have went out and bought a **** load of ram, a bad *** video card, and an xbox 360 controller for PC. I read alot of posts and learn at least 10 things new to modding every nite. And everyday i am just amazed by how much in to detail u ppl mod this game and to me it is like a dream come true. I feel like you ppl are just as big of baseball nuts as i am and have same same idea as me when it comes to having the perfect baseball video games; as if you ppl have played baseball your whole life.

anywayz ill shutup but its hard when your jacked on aderall but anywayz just giving MAD PROPz and VERY MUCH LOVE to the MVP MOdders out there for making this game 110% better than the way it was originally released.

Soon as i understand completely how to do some of the more difficult modding i will try to mod some badass ****.

Thanks for Understanding the real love of the game.

CaLLaWaY #13

KC I got my game on Thurs, and the first thing I downloaded were your unis. It makes the game look so much better. I thought they looked good on my PS2, but these look insane. Thanks a lot.

KC is teh rule @ MVPmods.com

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Well I've just finished going through all 30 teams once, now I'm going through them again to make some revisions.

A couple of notes here:

-The Phillies ST uniform is supposed to be red with blue sleeve trim. I have kept the blue uniforms with red trim for the sake of it coordinating with the uniform select screen.

-I have added the DC ST uniforms for the 2006 season. As part of the '06 pack, I will be adding the replacement pics for the ST uniform and will be adding the red alternate which will replace the ST unis.

-Kansas City's 2006 road uniforms have been added to the game.

-Some logos that were on some teams have been removed, i.e. All Star 2005, St. Louis Busch patch, and some teams have been added a patch on their respective sleeves (i.e. Astros, Cardinals).

-I still can't manage to find the bugs that have been encountered by some, such as the Angels glitch. I'll see if I'll work something out.

Kraw - same thing w/me - I had to stop the install

JP - if you have over 3000 files in your models.big file, gfxpak will not work

KC - you need to fix the installer for those that have over 3000 files (extract to a specific folder rather than default to EA's folder)

Archived