Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

Any news on the new version?

Thanks!

Christmas.

I got one question though, should I stay with the logo style I currently have now, or should I use the one I just recently developed as seen in this picture?:

uniform0me.jpg

I mean it looks good somehow but it looks wierd. Basically the logo style I'm striving for is the type where if the logo is across the jersey like the "Athletics" text, it's clearly distorted by the jersey but not as obvious.

Check these pics:

mvp200520051206021045780hk.jpg

510336585ue.jpg

I'm trying to achieve that effect somewhat but I'm getting there slowly but surely.

I don't have a release date at the moment but I'm shooting for christmas. :)

Ho, Ho, Ho.

-KC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

i was wondering when a uni modder would find a technique for the seperations on the button-down jerseys. that looks fantastic.

i'm sure the hardest part is figuring out exactly where the seperation is on the lettering. do you need help digging up pics of different teams' jerseys to get the best idea on the seps?

i was wondering when a uni modder would find a technique for the seperations on the button-down jerseys. that looks fantastic.

i'm sure the hardest part is figuring out exactly where the seperation is on the lettering. do you need help digging up pics of different teams' jerseys to get the best idea on the seps?

well I did them for HH like that years ago and posted some here in the summer, but apparently unnoticed, perhaps because I didn't claim to have developed this new 'technique'??! This I did in early June

bmaJERS.png

And the easy part is figuring the split because it's obvious in ingame pics and also in the mlb shop pics etc. :wink:

did the thread not get unsticked because there hadn't been a post in 4+months or so?

That said Unis look nice as always

So your updating your uniforms? What will be different in this update coming in late January? Just patches on uni's and stuff?

Basically all I did on most of these unis is corrected some shoes, some hats here and there, but what stands out is the shadowing on script logos across the chest on some jerseys. It adds the illusion that the jersey is split down by the button up lining, which makes it look even cooler and less of an iron on.

I strive towards realism but after all I do have limited resources so I stick to my guns.

This project has been continuing at a snail's pace since 1.05, but with a clear work schedule, it might "go gold" sometime next week, if not earlier. Who knows.

Hopefully this mod will be the last of the series, so I'm working hard to recieve kudos, praise, donations if possible, whatever...and to add another thousand more hits to the mod that "put me on the map".

-KC

Archived