Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

argh!!! more errors

when opening the generic installer I get a C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32AUTOEXEC.NT error. However, I copied Kc's installer into the models file that was created by the generic installer and ran the installer again. It said it was compressing Kc's files, but then I got a fifafs error that's similar to gfxpak one.

I know I'm being a pain in the ***, but I have little to no knowledge about computer stuff like this, so if someone could get me through this step by step then it'd be much appreciated ( and this might also help other people who are having similar problems ).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had 1.05 installed and then installed 1.06 and now in the Add/Remove Programs list, it lists the two of them. I clicked to remove 1.05, it said that it can't be removed because it couldn't find some instalation files. Uninstalled 1.06 and was about to uninstall 1.05 but it didn't want to. How do I uninstall 1.05, then? Or do I need to download 1.05 again, install it and uninstall it? If so, can you give me a link to 1.05?

THANKS!

I can't uninstall 1.05 and I have both(1.05 and 1.06) in the Add/Remove Programs... How can I delete 1.05 off there because it doesn't want to remove itself or uninstall.

Re-download 1.05. Contact me through AIM or a PM and I'll send you a link to re-download 1.05.

Archived