Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This mod can be used for XBOX converting purposes.

-KC

This mod was uploaded as a convert for use with the xbox. Since there is no app or install, can you post a reame? The one there doesn't show which files need to be used or how. I know it may seem like a dumb question, but I searched everywhere to find out what to do here and I'm in the dark for use with xbox.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I hate those helmets, however I will be looking into a design that would resemble those kinds of helmets... anyhoo, I am looking for the patch the Jays are currently sporting for the 2006 season in tribute to Tom Cheek.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-KC

hey, i love the mod but i just realized that the 30 year anniversary on the jays jerseys are upside down and on the wrong sleeve (left, supposed to be on right) and also the "TC" for tom cheek is backwards. If its too difficult to change dont bother because it still looks great. Just thought I'd point it out though. Thanks again for the great mod!

i´ve a problem with the uniform pack.

when i run the "kc-tlmb-108.exe", some files are extracted to c:programmesmvp...

after the bios window the uniforms in the game aren´t changed at all.

it confused me that the catchers have new oufits, but the player uniforms looks like the old one (no all-star logo @ pirates, and so on ...).

what did i wrong?

is my problem, that i installed mvp to this folder:

d:ea sportsmvp baseball 2005... insteat of c:programmes... :?:

Archived