Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

ok, I was waiting to see if it had changed and it hasn't...KC w/all this great work you do, you've got to change the crappy buttons. Everything else looks so realistic but the buttons are garbage. That's my only gripe - otherwise great work as usual.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played a game vs the D'backs and these unis are GREAT! I saw one thing that could be edited and that was the D'backs cather's gear. I think they should be purpule instead of green.

Keep the good work up, bro!

The road unis have green catcher's equipment....gotta play by the rules

ok, I was waiting to see if it had changed and it hasn't...KC w/all this great work you do, you've got to change the crappy buttons. Everything else looks so realistic but the buttons are garbage. That's my only gripe - otherwise great work as usual.

I can't seem to find a good resource for the buttons, and most likely I'll be changing things significantly for 1.10, most likely being released around the all star break with the new unis.

Hey, KC.

I want to say thanks to you for your work. I've ordered that new video card the x800 Pro or whatever it is. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet but I got it for 140.00 and when I install it, I plan on using your uniforms.

I love the vibrant colors I see when I once tried your unis with my old bad video card last year, the 9200 radeon card.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this.

In the back of my mind I do wonder if you've tried that pine tar on helmet mod at all, in conjunction with your unis. I'm afraid I won't get to use your uni mod with that mod that was released. Not sure yet but I'll have to take a peek. Have you ever tried to use the pine tar on helmets mod with your unis?

Hey, KC.

I want to say thanks to you for your work. I've ordered that new video card the x800 Pro or whatever it is. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet but I got it for 140.00 and when I install it, I plan on using your uniforms.

I love the vibrant colors I see when I once tried your unis with my old bad video card last year, the 9200 radeon card.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this.

In the back of my mind I do wonder if you've tried that pine tar on helmet mod at all, in conjunction with your unis. I'm afraid I won't get to use your uni mod with that mod that was released. Not sure yet but I'll have to take a peek. Have you ever tried to use the pine tar on helmets mod with your unis?

There's been plenty of techniques that I have tried on all the uniforms but it just didn't come out in the quality I would like to have had it come in.

i get a message saying that the temp folder cant be created or something. And now I cant play games. It crashes at the loading screen

It's implied that you install it before playing the game, not when the game is loading or at the pre-game screen or anything of the sort.

sry but i got another problem...dled and installed the new build and the nats red alt still isnt there. it shows up in the pregame preview but while playing its a different nats uni. :? also some uniform previews just have a black screen instead of the jersey.

sry but i got another problem...dled and installed the new build and the nats red alt still isnt there. it shows up in the pregame preview but while playing its a different nats uni. :? also some uniform previews just have a black screen instead of the jersey.

I don't get it.... I guess I'll be releasing these barebones...and as for the Jays unis, they are fixed, and I uploaded a corrected version with the uniform BMPs early this morning. Try downloading it again and install it without changing anything. Also, try not to play MVP before installing these as they update critical files in the game.

Oh and before I forget, they will not work properly on a previously edited models.big/uniforms.big file with extra uniforms...

-KC

I don't get it.... I guess I'll be releasing these barebones...and as for the Jays unis, they are fixed, and I uploaded a corrected version with the uniform BMPs early this morning. Try downloading it again and install it without changing anything. Also, try not to play MVP before installing these as they update critical files in the game.

Oh and before I forget, they will not work properly on a previously edited models.big/uniforms.big file with extra uniforms...

-KC

yea im using big shmooze's models.big with mosers unis so i guess thats why mines messed :cry:

My game crashes back to the desktop before I get to the uniform selection screen. I have the orignal models.big and uniforms.big installed.

What uniforms were you trying to use? If not, as I stated before, the uniforms will not function properly with any previous uniform installations

At the moment I am using the orignal uniforms that came with the game. I had your 1.08 uniforms installed but I uninstalled that. I copied the orignal models.big and uniforms.big from my MVP 2004 CD to replace the newer ones so I would have anything clean, clear and orignal. Then I installed your new 1.09 uniforms and now when I try to play a game it crashes at the uniform section screen for whatever two teams I try to play. I hope that makes sense.

At the moment I am using the orignal uniforms that came with the game. I had your 1.08 uniforms installed but I uninstalled that. I copied the orignal models.big and uniforms.big from my MVP 2004 CD to replace the newer ones so I would have anything clean, clear and orignal. Then I installed your new 1.09 uniforms and now when I try to play a game it crashes at the uniform section screen for whatever two teams I try to play. I hope that makes sense.

MVP 2004 is not compatible with 1.09 or any of my Total MLB updates...

Well I used your 1.08 and it worked perfectly never had a problem. :D

It's not compatibe with 1.09.

On a side note, I realized I did not add u027c.fsh, which is the red sunday alternates....and so a newer version has been uploaded :)

Sorry for the inconveniance but understand that this is one of the crucial mods for the MVP 06 project, and I gotta try and keep the bugs as minimal as possible.

Archived