Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kc, I don't know if anyone has asked you this, but do you have a reason why you dont't have the real St. Louis Cardinal high socks in the game?

Because Anthony Reyes had on high socks the other day and they were the striped ones, and as I try to remember, I haven't seen a Cardinal's player in high solid red socks... I was just wondering...

EDIT:

here is a pic of Reyes with the socks...

capt.b1e7371c908b4c42bc875b03594547ef.nl

Kc, I don't know if anyone has asked you this, but do you have a reason why you dont't have the real St. Louis Cardinal high socks in the game?

Because Anthony Reyes had on high socks the other day and they were the striped ones, and as I try to remember, I haven't seen a Cardinal's player in high solid red socks... I was just wondering...

EDIT:

here is a pic of Reyes with the socks...

capt.b1e7371c908b4c42bc875b03594547ef.nl

I second this request. The socks are way sweet and the only striped socks in the game today -- they should definitely be a part of the update...

I second this request. The socks are way sweet and the only striped socks in the game today -- they should definitely be a part of the update...

I 3rd this request.

And for some reason I wanna say those are the Redbirds socks.

they're in my Redbirds download...pm me next time as not to get off topic (since this is not my thread)

oh im sorry... i thought redbirds got brought up cuz I thought you guys were using it as another name for the cards... my bad...

They are indeed the Redbirds socks but I've seen a couple of Card's pitchers wear them this year

All Cardinals that have worn the high socks have worn these. Ankiel is the earliest to wear them that I can recall, at least since the age of stirups ended. But these exact socks have been part of the Cardinal uniform since the mid 1920's. Also, the Cardinals minor league affiliates, to the best of my knowledge, all have rules regarding the amount of sock that must be shown. So all the players in the Cards minor league system wear the high socks.

hey KC, great addon, but I think there's a mistake on the Jays socks with Away Grey Jerseys:

socksmistakegq2.jpg

i know that image is hard to see, but thats Roy Halladay and he's wearing long socks when he's supposed to wear "Normal."

It happened to other players who are supposed to wear Normal socks

Other two White and Black jersey have the right socks tho.

hey KC, great addon, but I think there's a mistake on the Jays socks with Away Grey Jerseys:

i know that image is hard to see, but thats Roy Halladay and he's wearing long socks when he's supposed to wear "Normal."

It happened to other players who are supposed to wear Normal socks

Other two White and Black jersey have the right socks tho.

I made certain things bright and certain things dark because all stadiums have unique lighting for some strange reason, and in some ballparks the socks may look dark, on others it will look bright.

And I am aware of the Blue Jays screwup on the Road uniforms.

I'm also aware of the wristband issues.

I'll be releasing an update soon.

Archived