Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I'm asking you KC. Thanks for figuring out that it's a "roster issue" but I told you what I use, now i'm looking for a resolve. I was hoping you might know what's wrong with your mod considering my MVP's been messed up since I've installed it. Is it an incompatibility error with UR 8.0 Plus?? I've never had this problem before, the sims went smoothly, but now I can't even progress further. Please explain.

Big Shmooz is going to be uploading a models.big file with my uniforms. I suggest waiting for that, if not redownload the umachines uniforms.

I use 8.0 Standard with my mods

KC - the patches on unis a and b are wrong for the Dodgers. Uni a has the LA patch but it is not outlined in grey. For uni b, the patch should be Dodgers in blue, trimmed in white. And uniform c - they haven't worn that uni in about 5 years now. You could replace that one with the away batting practice uni (like uni o but with Los Angeles font)

KC - the patches on unis a and b are wrong for the Dodgers. Uni a has the LA patch but it is not outlined in grey. For uni b, the patch should be Dodgers in blue, trimmed in white. And uniform c - they haven't worn that uni in about 5 years now. You could replace that one with the away batting practice uni (like uni o but with Los Angeles font)

Hm...I never noticed that, lol, maybe it's because I don't like the dodgers, but I'll make those changes for 1.102

KC:

Any word on the update from Big Shmooz? I miss MLB 06. :(((((((

No need to ask twice. I've given him permission to use my uniforms in his updates. It should be coming soon.

I'm not responsible for Shmooz's mod. Once my uniforms are included, it's his mod from there. PM him, if anything.

So since Kraw provided me with a version of unis that are yours, 2x, and with pine tar I was trying to look at them to make sure colors matched (helmets and the unis you made-some kinda don't but oh well). Anyway, where was I?

I decided to make alterations to my braves unis and just simply wanna hear a crtique from you if you will...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FGQXHR6F

Don't worry. I'm not uploading them. I only did this for my use.

So since Kraw provided me with a version of unis that are yours, 2x, and with pine tar I was trying to look at them to make sure colors matched (helmets and the unis you made-some kinda don't but oh well). Anyway, where was I?

I decided to make alterations to my braves unis and just simply wanna hear a crtique from you if you will...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FGQXHR6F

Don't worry. I'm not uploading them. I only did this for my use.

That's fine man, the unis look nice with the pinetar, but I'm not a big fan of dirty helmets so I don't add it...

I just went through a bunch of the uniforms in-game and noticed the following:

- The Colorado Rockies' sleeve patch is reversed

- The Chicago Cubs 'C' is far too large on the cap

- The Detroit Tigers 'D' is far too large on the cap

- The Houston Astros Star is a bit too large on the cap

- There were probably other caps with too large of logos, but they didn't glare out at me

Other than those 4 things, the uniforms look awesome. Somehow better than your previous version.

ahhh, KC, my deepest apologies. you were absolutely right, total roster issues, nothing to do with your mod. I started a new dynasty with Det and works perfectly. And to not be a total critical @$$wipe, your mod r0x my s0x!

No, MVP was not running.

Just a little update on my problem. It seems like the uniforms were installed just fine. I get the new umpire unis and such. What is this f005o.fsh file anyways and is the batch file supposed to replace more files after that f005o.fsh? Any help on this would be appreciated. No one else had this crashing problem?

I just went through a bunch of the uniforms in-game and noticed the following:

- The Colorado Rockies' sleeve patch is reversed

- The Chicago Cubs 'C' is far too large on the cap

- The Detroit Tigers 'D' is far too large on the cap

- The Houston Astros Star is a bit too large on the cap

- There were probably other caps with too large of logos, but they didn't glare out at me

Other than those 4 things, the uniforms look awesome. Somehow better than your previous version.

On what rockies uniform is the patch reversed?

Eventually when I make cap logos smaller, people will want them big again, and when I make them big again they will want them small once more. It's a no-win situation.

the caps, I will try and fix that up in the next revision but for the time being this mod is the de facto standard.

I also have to say that these uniforms are amazingly befautiful. Very nice work man, very nice. One thing that noticed is that Detroit Tigres socks, helmets, and wristbands are too blue. I think that they should be like black or very, very dark blue color. Also, there is something wrong with Toronto Blue Jays uniforms. When the blue jays player`s socks are set to normal, the game shows them as high. There is no problem with low and I did not notice this on other teams.

I made certain things bright and certain things dark because all stadiums have unique lighting for some strange reason, and in some ballparks the socks may look dark, on others it will look bright.

And I am aware of the Blue Jays screwup on the Road uniforms.

I'm also aware of the wristband issues.

I'll be releasing an update soon.

Archived