Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

This looks amazing! Great job!

But seriously, is this image photoshoped? It' looks so "perfect", the ball, the shadow...

I also wonder the same thing myself and would like to know. I have a hot rod of a pc and don't get graphics like this.

Also, I'm not seeing anything different in these print screens that was already released. You've already released awesome uni mods. What is so different that you'd feel the tug to redo them all over again that I am missing?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also wonder the same thing myself and would like to know. I have a hot rod of a pc and don't get graphics like this.

I max everything out:

crank.jpg

and I play on 1024x768 with VSYNC on.

Also, I'm not seeing anything different in these print screens that was already released. You've already released awesome uni mods. What is so different that you'd feel the tug to redo them all over again that I am missing?

Ok, ok. Here's the texture of the pants in Total MLB 1.10:

newtexture.jpg

compared to the texture of the pants in Total MLB 1.09:

oldtexture.jpg

The textures are different, they are much cleaner, a bit sharper and the logos on the unis have been cleaned up. I also have enough time to update all the gear since the majority of the shoes, batting gloves, etc. for the teams in 1.09 were mostly done by me.

I need a list of teams that wear certain shoes so I won't have to hear from people saying that you know, the Marlins don't wear reebok, Arizona doesn't have Nikes, etc.

on page 93, the Reds' hats seem as if the light is right directly above the top of the hat.

just seems inconsistent to go with neutral colors for uniforms then have such drastic shading (as opposed to the light shading of the pants).

wouldn't shading be more appropriate at the sides of the bill and along the seams the closer they get to the button of the hat to simulate stretching?

oh and the astros wear black shoes, so far i've seen mostly just black nikes, and one black rebook. i've seen some black/whites, and some jsut whites, but th photos are from last year or spring training. but i think you already have accurate cleats for them

on page 93, the Reds' hats seem as if the light is right directly above the top of the hat.

just seems inconsistent to go with neutral colors for uniforms then have such drastic shading (as opposed to the light shading of the pants).

wouldn't shading be more appropriate at the sides of the bill and along the seams the closer they get to the button of the hat to simulate stretching?

oh and the astros wear black shoes, so far i've seen mostly just black nikes, and one black rebook. i've seen some black/whites, and some jsut whites, but th photos are from last year or spring training. but i think you already have accurate cleats for them

I am aware of the Reds cap, it has since been changed. I'll be going through all the teams twice to make sure I get everything in there, from wristbands to the proper batting gloves. I added different batting gloves this time to make sure I don't get repetitive.

As for Houston, they have the 2K4 Huaraches for the Road Alts, nike for home, and I think an adidas cleat somewhere

I felt the same way. It looks like you're adding dirt. Hey why not do a KCCITYSTAR uni where you can install the uni for any team, and it is some secret KC's very own uni that is your own design. You know, as if you don't have enough work to do.

feel like redoing the mod squad and forum fanatics uniforms???

I'll redo them for sure after 1.10 comes out, right after I upload it.

I realized I still have the ASG unis done lol, all that is left is to fix the textures and the shoes

I'll try and do the umpire jersey this weekend

It's a pain to add them back as it is to remove them, especially when they do not wear that uniform anymore.

It's ok, I figured out how to add the extra uniform into the game. I hope you don't mind me using it, it's my favorite and it's for my own personal use.

Archived