Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Cub's unis look great!!!

I have a question, did you include pdub's CoolFlow helmets?

Those huraches and adidas shoes look great, but I think those generic nikes looked even better (the ones in your previous release). It doesn't make a difference to me and I don't mean to nit-pick, I can always fix it on my own later.

GREAT WORK!

Those Cub's unis look great!!!

I have a question, did you include pdub's CoolFlow helmets?

Those huraches and adidas shoes look great, but I think those generic nikes looked even better (the ones in your previous release). It doesn't make a difference to me and I don't mean to nit-pick, I can always fix it on my own later.

GREAT WORK!

Generic Nikes? Elaborate.

And I will be adding all of the minor additions such as the helmets and the wristbands after I complete the uniforms.

blah blah blah - how many times have you posted this? Your ego won't let you stop bro
:shock:

Will this be in some outrageously different style, such as what was posted the other day with the Angels unis that have cool styles? I think they look like the Atlanta Falcons' uniforms. Or, is it pretty much close to what the mlb players wear now.

I hope you keep your grades up G, in college.

Generic Nikes? Elaborate.

And I will be adding all of the minor additions such as the helmets and the wristbands after I complete the uniforms.

sorry I should have posted a pic:

nikeshoeoo5.png

I just really like the look of these with the Cub's unis for some reason. You don't have to change it if you don't want to, I didn't want to be bothersome.

sorry I should have posted a pic:

nikeshoeoo5.png

I just really like the look of these with the Cub's unis for some reason. You don't have to change it if you don't want to, I didn't want to be bothersome.

I replaced the cleats because the newer ones have better textures, however the spring training Cubs uniforms still have those Nikes.

KC, what is up with the Tampa Yankees uniforms? For some reason, the last name on the back of the jerseys are in lime green. Could you please look into that?

Tampa Yankees....aren't they Single A? I don't do minor league uniforms.

KC, sorry to bother you, but will there be player specific batting gloves? or a way to toggle what gloves are used for what team?

I can't assign batting gloves to certain players, the game does not allow individuality in the uniforms, meaning that if Miguel Cabrera has a certain type of shoe or a certain type of batting glove, it can't show in the game unless it is a global change for the team.

I've added a ton of different types of equipment thanks to Spungo and many shoes, some which were re-done by me and some which were completely done by Spungo. I would say almost half of the stuff in this mod was designed by Spungo himself.

I've added a ton of different types of equipment thanks to Spungo and many shoes, some which were re-done by me and some which were completely done by Spungo. I would say almost half of the stuff in this mod was designed by Spungo himself.

I thank you. And an advanced "you're welcome" goes out to everyone who's head will explode after seeing this uniform pack... it's gonna be a mess.

Archived