Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

Yay! Braves Unis!

Mizuno gloves maybe? Or the ones with Jordan that Andruw wears?

Actually I had the Braves unis have the Mizuno gloves at home, some black mizuno's, but they do not look good with the white uniforms. I dont have a white pair of Mizunos at the moment though.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you want to complain about the Marlins, how 'bout my Diamondbacks? They have thousands of uniforms, not to mention they have completely new ones for next season. Have you done their's yet?

I have not done the D-Backs yet because I do not have clear pictures of the new uniforms or the designs yet. Small pictures will not do me any good.

I am hearing reports that the Reds may have a few notable tweaks for the 2007 season...anyone know anything about it? From what I've heard they will be only using black as a trim color instead of a secondary color, and many who have seen the new look and the new fonts associated with it say that it is by far the best change for the franchise.

19 of the 30 teams will be making some kind of a change to their game attire for next season. Some things, like the Sox and 'Stros dropping their WS and anniversary patch is a given, but there are many other things, some unexpected.

The D-backs will be announcing their change November 11th. Other changes to be announced in November are the Cubs (15th) and Dodgers (29th). A pair of NL central teams will announce their changes on December 1st, and a South Florida team will show their change on December 15th. Everything else will be shown in 2007.

So this means that 1.11 will be in the works by Christmas.

I am hearing reports that the Reds may have a few notable tweaks for the 2007 season...anyone know anything about it? From what I've heard they will be only using black as a trim color instead of a secondary color, and many who have seen the new look and the new fonts associated with it say that it is by far the best change for the franchise.

I heard they would have blue in them like they did in the 50's

Stolen from Reds Nation

Change Coming for 2007

In September 2006, the Dayton Daily News and the Cincinnati Post reported that New Era has already delivered new uniform caps for the 2007 season and that manager Jerry Narron had kept one on his desk. The home caps will return to all-red with a white wishbone C, lightly outlined in black. The caps with red crowns and black bill will be used on the road. Additionally, the sleeveless jerseys will be abandoned for more traditional shirts. The numbers and the lettering for the names on the backs of the jerseys will be changed to an early-1900's style typeface. It had been rumoured that navy blue was to make a return as a trim colour. The alternate club logo and jersey emblem will be the moustachioed Mr. Red from 1956.

Request time for me...

For the A's, could you use these for the shoes instead of the ones that are in the current jersey set:

adidasdiamondkingdswhiteandgreenuv1.png

Also, I love that the A's finally can wear the green top on the road and not look stupid with white pants, but they're still wearing the wrong caps and helmets.

At home with the green top, they wear the home hat/helmet (green, white A's, gold bill) and on the road with the green top, they wear the road hat/helmet (green, yellow A's, green bill).

In the game, they're wearing the home hat and helmet for both.

Not a big deal if it's a pain to change, but it would be nice ;)

So will the Dodgers for both home and away.

Has a solution been discovered on how to add or subtract the last names?

Thanks,

Tx

Not really

But I can do it if needed, it would be a patch for the MVP2005.exe file

I would have to swap the Dodgers & Cubs with 2 minor league teams that has names on the back

I think it might have something to do with the small fsh files in the uniform.big that contain no images

Archived