Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really

But I can do it if needed, it would be a patch for the MVP2005.exe file

I would have to swap the Dodgers & Cubs with 2 minor league teams that has names on the back

I think it might have something to do with the small fsh files in the uniform.big that contain no images

Wow, all of that?

Well, what I do is edit the font files and change the alpha channels for the letters to all black, and poof the letters are gone.

Wow, all of that?

Well, what I do is edit the font files and change the alpha channels for the letters to all black, and poof the letters are gone.

what he is saying is...the game is coded for not having the names on the back of the Dodgers' unis. To get them back, for the a, b, c and o unis, you'd have to do what Kraw said. Or if you could just switch your unis around and add the names.

I'll have to let you know though, most of the visual goodies are not in it, well, parts of them are. The Phillies and the Mets have the Cool-Flo helmets as well as Anaheim. The NL in this beta is the most up-to-date as I recieved the batting gloves and almost all of the proper equipment aside from the catchers gear while I was in the middle of the NL, so basically the NL Central, NL East and some of the West looks great.

As for the American League, well, the ones which were as of today recently done, as in fully complete and ready to go are the Athletics, Angels, Yankees, and Tigers.

Archived