Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

OK, OK, attention.

This is what I wish to nail down for version 1.11 and beyond of Total MLB, this time I will be collaborating with Spungo to provide the most realistic uniform package in like, EVER:

Upcoming fixes for Total MLB 1.11 and beyond:

-----------------------------------------------------

-Color coordination

-More batting gloves

-More shoe variety

-Updated stitching methods

-Improved textures

-New Nike 2006 batting gloves and undershirts

There's more I will be adding but feel free to add your own ideas as to what you would like to see in upcoming editions of this project, and for the last time, NO INDIVIDUAL BATTING GLOVES/SHOES/WRISTBANDS...

lol

-KC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

07 WS patch for the Reds

It would be funny if I did add it and they in fact clinch.

However think about this Kraw, the 1999 reds had a 96-67 record, and did not participate in the playoffs. However, the St. Louis Cardinals had a worse record than that 1999 team this year, clinch a wildcard spot or whatever, and rape every team to clinch the WS. WTF.

OK, OK, attention.

This is what I wish to nail down for version 1.11 and beyond of Total MLB, this time I will be collaborating with Spungo to provide the most realistic uniform package in like, EVER:

There's more I will be adding but feel free to add your own ideas as to what you would like to see in upcoming editions of this project, and for the last time, NO INDIVIDUAL BATTING GLOVES/SHOES/WRISTBANDS...

lol

-KC

Thats great news. You can have the cleats, batting gloves and wristbands at 4x. There is no taxing on any system. I tested it on my laptop which has no video card. has integrated

what integrated card does it have? I have a ATI 9200 PRO in my laptop and KC's uniforms choke the hell out of my system

3200 Mhz

1.5 Gig ram

radeon x200 and of course it chokes on 2x unis but im talking about the accesories like the cleats,wristbands, and batting gloves. they dont take a hit. The one on my computer i can everything maxed and everything hi res but on my laptop i installed it to see if it can handle at least the accesories in 4x and it did with no problem, I have kcs uni on 1x on my laptop of course.

I looked back in previous posts and didn't see this mentioned, so I figured I'd say something even though it seems like the most obvious omission from any uniform. I noticed that the St. Louis Cardinals home jersey does not have the new Inaugural 2006 Season of Busch Stadium opening patch on the left sleeve. I was just a little bummed not to see that there. And I am excited to see that Kccitystar is going to be inserting the World Series patches to Detroit and the Cardinals jersey's as mentioned in an earlier post. The Card's home jersey's should look outstanding with the WS and Inaugural 2006 Busch Stadium patches on each sleeve.

The ONLY other thing that I thought didn't look quite right was the Boston Red Sox away uniforms. They looked a little too white. I didn't think they were as grey as they should have been. I actually inserted the 2004 WS uniform because I think it's one of the best versions of their away uniform so far. Maybe if Kccitystar is going to change the Sox away uniforms you could use that idea for your version. Don't get me wrong, I still think ALL Kccitystar's uniforms are AMAZING, and something I couldn't do in a thousand years, I just thought the Sox away's were slightly white instead of grey. Anyways, fantastic job Kccitystar! Keep up the great work! You keep the game looking more and more realistic with such real-to-life uniforms. Thanks again. Later

I looked back in previous posts and didn't see this mentioned, so I figured I'd say something even though it seems like the most obvious omission from any uniform. I noticed that the St. Louis Cardinals home jersey does not have the new Inaugural 2006 Season of Busch Stadium opening patch on the left sleeve. I was just a little bummed not to see that there. And I am excited to see that Kccitystar is going to be inserting the World Series patches to Detroit and the Cardinals jersey's as mentioned in an earlier post. The Card's home jersey's should look outstanding with the WS and Inaugural 2006 Busch Stadium patches on each sleeve.

The ONLY other thing that I thought didn't look quite right was the Boston Red Sox away uniforms. They looked a little too white. I didn't think they were as grey as they should have been. I actually inserted the 2004 WS uniform because I think it's one of the best versions of their away uniform so far. Maybe if Kccitystar is going to change the Sox away uniforms you could use that idea for your version. Don't get me wrong, I still think ALL Kccitystar's uniforms are AMAZING, and something I couldn't do in a thousand years, I just thought the Sox away's were slightly white instead of grey. Anyways, fantastic job Kccitystar! Keep up the great work! You keep the game looking more and more realistic with such real-to-life uniforms. Thanks again. Later

I didn't add the 2006 patch on the Cardinals after 1.09 because well, the 2006 season was coming to a close and I'll be wrapping up most of these uniforms coming into 2007.

As for the Boston road unis, I don't get it. Post some screenshots.

Hi. Kc Your Uniforms are the best uniforms!!!!! I love you work.

I have Two Question IS Jason Varitek In the mlb 1.10 1x wearing the

Name Brand Catcher's Gear 2006?

I'm a big fan of minor leagues players and i was wondering if you can put the

Name Brand Catcher's Gear( Jason varitek) all-start in the Pawtucket Uniform? OR if you are too busy , a least help me to do this by myself? Sorry to Bother you kc.

allstarredblue22wq.png

Hi. Kc Your Uniforms are the best uniforms!!!!! I love you work.

I have Two Question IS Jason Varitek In the mlb 1.10 1x wearing the

Name Brand Catcher's Gear 2006?

I'm a big fan of minor leagues players and i was wondering if you can put the

Name Brand Catcher's Gear( Jason varitek) all-start in the Pawtucket Uniform? OR if you are too busy , a least help me to do this by myself? Sorry to Bother you kc.

allstarredblue22wq.png

Yes he will be using my catcher's gear, just like he has in his past few updates.

John Mayer...really!?

He's an excellent songwriter. I'm one hell of a writer myself, I just don't write music. I write novels.

Anyway, I finished the 2007 Diamondbacks uniforms, and I will be uploading them once I get the fonts finished, which will be by the end of this week.

Archived