Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

I think I know which ones you are talking about, is it the newer ones Spungo has shown in his thread? If those are the ones you are talking about, I'm not sure if I could add them as they don't seem to map properly but I'll see if I could modify it a bit.

Yup, the newer versions, just black and white. Thanks bud.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm announcing it now and this time I am serious. After this mod I am taking a huge break from modding and sticking to what got me into this site in the first place and that's web design. Just basic HTML stuff, nothing big.

This update is going to be huge, I checked on how many uniforms I have to do over and the total is 162. 159 of them belong to major league teams. I have done 98 uniforms so far. I'm talking about a full scale remake with new textures, shoes, equipment, batting gloves, you name it. All new. I believe after doing the Giants road uniforms (u018b.fsh) I will break the century mark of 100 uniforms re-done. This has been one hell of a project so far and doing uniforms exactly the way you want them to look like gets very difficult by the day. It's like being so close, but yet so far.

I have my days where I act like a ***** and don't want to mod or do anything and just leave my work unfinished....and then there's my days where I feel like I can really complete 162 uniforms very easily and I hammer out complete team updates every other hour, but things can't always be so easy and things don't always go your way.

Do I get mad when people nitpick my work? Hell yeah. There will always be people that come to me asking to add such and such shoes in the game or whatnot when I know a team overall does not wear that certain type of shoe. There will always be people who request different types of helmet colors, sock colors, color combinations, color shades, hues, tints, you name it. I don't dwell that much into it because well, it comes with the territory of being a modder.

Hopefully when this is all said and done, and a 1X port of this update makes its way out, I can finally, gracefully walk out on top.

-KC

I'm announcing it now and this time I am serious. After this mod I am taking a huge break from modding and sticking to what got me into this site in the first place and that's web design. Just basic HTML stuff, nothing big.

This update is going to be huge, I checked on how many uniforms I have to do over and the total is 162. 159 of them belong to major league teams. I have done 98 uniforms so far. I'm talking about a full scale remake with new textures, shoes, equipment, batting gloves, you name it. All new. I believe after doing the Giants road uniforms (u018b.fsh) I will break the century mark of 100 uniforms re-done. This has been one hell of a project so far and doing uniforms exactly the way you want them to look like gets very difficult by the day. It's like being so close, but yet so far.

I have my days where I act like a ***** and don't want to mod or do anything and just leave my work unfinished....and then there's my days where I feel like I can really complete 162 uniforms very easily and I hammer out complete team updates every other hour, but things can't always be so easy and things don't always go your way.

Do I get mad when people nitpick my work? Hell yeah. There will always be people that come to me asking to add such and such shoes in the game or whatnot when I know a team overall does not wear that certain type of shoe. There will always be people who request different types of helmet colors, sock colors, color combinations, color shades, hues, tints, you name it. I don't dwell that much into it because well, it comes with the territory of being a modder.

Hopefully when this is all said and done, and a 1X port of this update makes its way out, I can finally, gracefully walk out on top.

-KC

Much appreciate all your stuff KC. I can only imagine how tedious a project this big could be.

I installed the 1.09 pack and went into an exhibition game having installed the uni's correctly but the game crashed to desktop after the batter hit a groundball to SS in the first AB. Any ideas what might be causing this?

I'm running the updated models.big by big shmooz, no MVP06 mod and I have one of the best computers on the market with a really good graphics card.

I'll see if I could ask Shmooz to add my uniforms to his update.

However, I'll be uploading 3 versions of Total MLB. One as an installer, the 1X version, and the barebones one with all the fsh files

Sounds like a good idea :)

Do you have his e-mail adress?

blah blah blah - how many times have you posted this? Your ego won't let you stop bro

Re-doing 161 baseball uniforms with customized equipment as well as updated frontend art and re-done fonts? Seriously. Let's stop, count to ten and think about that.

Anyway, eventually I'll stop modding. When? I don't know. I just hope I won't have to chew some type of gum to stop my addiction.

Archived