Gonzoredsox2012S Request Thread For Mlb 2K12

gonzoredsox2012

You are seriously doing such a thread? Learn to do it yourself there are probably half a dozent threads here on how to mod different things. Modders mod in their free time. They make mods whenever they want to... nobody needs a thread to tell them what they have to do.

And seriously All-Stars Unis are already in the game...

You are seriously doing such a thread? Learn to do it yourself there are probably half a dozent threads here on how to mod different things. Modders mod in their free time. They make mods whenever they want to... nobody needs a thread to tell them what they have to do.

And seriously All-Stars Unis are already in the game...

dalfyboys came to me with the idea and yankee4life liked the idea its not requests its ideas for modders and also the 2011 all star game jerseys are in the game and they needed to be ugraded

also the modders say that they wait around for people to ask them what to make, if you dont like this form just dont look at it

Edited by gonzoredsox2012

I've spent most of my free time now that my college semester is over, working on team uniforms/color corrections for every single uniform in the game and modifying what already exists. The last thing I want is someone telling me to make something when I'm not getting paid/receiving donations to do so ;)

I've spent most of my free time now that my college semester is over, working on team uniforms/color corrections for every single uniform in the game and modifying what already exists. The last thing I want is someone telling me to make something when I'm not getting paid/receiving donations to do so ;)

well can i know where the all star jerseys are

also the modders say that they wait around for people to ask them what to make, if you dont like this form just dont look at it

If you are referring to my post, then you obviously don't understand sarcasm. The last thing I like (and most other modders I know feel the same) is for someone to tell me what to make. I mod what I want, when I want. I don't wait around for others to give me ideas.

It's not a form.

This is a thread.

Nobody's tell you that you can't make requests. You can, but don't expect every single request to be completed probably over 50% of the time. Modding is very time consuming and a lot of people who do mod want things to be perfect before releasing them depending on the scale of their work.

no harm in asking and darth theres allstar unis in game but they are not 2012 version they are from 2011,the ones kccitystar posted are what the correct unis look like that they will wear in KC for this years allstar

darth theres allstar unis in game but they are not 2012 version they are from 2011,the ones kccitystar posted are what the correct unis look like that they will wear in KC for this years allstar

Didn't knew they were the 2011 ones. But to be honest that's against my logic thinking. When I have a game for 2012 season I expect 2012 unis. Everything else would be just senseless.

I didnt know that either darth until last year when someone requested updated allstar unis,i never gave it a thought that the game was released long before the allstar unis were officially announced

heres an actual pic as u can see kc did an excellent job

7304629006_c79ee3c4e2_m.jpg

• 1 month later...