picklebrad

New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

this is very good news, picklebrad. I had noticed that you had "disappeared" from the site for almost a month and wondered why you had left. Glad to see that you used time away from the site to do more modding.

Thanks buddy. I didn't disappear...just moved and haven't gotten our internet hooked up yet. Actually freed me up to continue working without distraction. Lol

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! 2 more stadiums to grab and Minute Maid Park 2.0! I missed you guys. More to come soon! :spiteful:

Don't think you were around when i was modding but you're stadiums look great. I don't remember but did the game already have that "wet" effect on the dirt or did you add it in? If so I think it looks great but might need to be toned down a bit.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it! That "wet" look happens over time in game. I was just trying to mimic the stadiums from photos for as long as I can before the game causes it to "dry" up. I would really love to find the code so we can slow this process down over time. Once I get the perfect mixture and perfect the grass, I will upload all stadiums in one big file. I'm just seeing other people's feedback and taking that into consideration as of right now.

9315293053_aaac03b2a7.jpg

9318080496_136c402e9d_z.jpg

9318083844_fa5ac0f32f_z.jpg

9315292861_e3e4929b01_z.jpg

9318084126_ac69b532d2_z.jpg

Don't think you were around when i was modding but you're stadiums look great. I don't remember but did the game already have that "wet" effect on the dirt or did you add it in? If so I think it looks great but might need to be toned down a bit.

Yes I saw most of your work. You are a legend. I just didn't really feel comfortable putting my work up here as I was still with EA and modding a 2K game! LOL They probably wouldn't have liked that. Anyhow, why did you stop? We could still use great talent like you to make this game a million times better than the consoles!

Yes I saw most of your work. You are a legend. I just didn't really feel comfortable putting my work up here as I was still with EA and modding a 2K game! LOL They probably wouldn't have liked that. Anyhow, why did you stop? We could still use great talent like you to make this game a million times better than the consoles!

Well either way they look great and I would hardly call me a legend, lol. I stopped because I just got bored and fed up with franchise and sim stats. I was intrigued though to learn the patch was actually released so I might give it another try. No matter how bad the game is there's just an allure with modding and then playing with your creations.

Very true. It is nice seeing your creations at work. I have so many modding folders on my desktop it's ridiculous! I never really messed with rosters. I'm all visual.

Ok guys. I will be releasing all updated stadiums in one pack after the weekend. I'm just making some final adjustments. I really didn't realize what I was getting myself into taking on this task. However, I am proud of what I have accomplished and hope that you all will enjoy them. Not all stadiums are "perfect" but I made them as close to their current look as possible.

Thanks picklebrad, you haven't gone wrong yet and anything you can do to this game is great as far as I'm concerned. All the modders here need a big round of applause. I shudder to think what would happen to PC baseball if you guys stopped supporting it. I am also learning and tinkering with Rosters but need more work or practice yet with the editors.

Anyway, looking forward to your Download

I'm having a super difficult time trying to add the Angels logo behind home plate. I know sixers had an issue with this a while back but It has to be possible I tell ya. Sigh...

I might just submit all the stadiums so far and if I find a way to correct them, just add them separately later.

Sounds great to me you do great work so even not perfect work by you is better then what comes with the game. Keep up the great work man

Sounds great to me you do great work so even not perfect work by you is better then what comes with the game. Keep up the great work man

Thanks buddy. I have decided that tomorrow is the day. I am too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I realize that 2K has made it impossible for us to fix certain things and even with these limitations, the game is still 10 times better than they did. All stadiums will be releasing tomorrow.

Ok... So there is a power outage at my house... Worse part is I live in Florida. So as soon as it comes back on I will release all the stadiums. Don't want to leave anyone hanging on a promised deadline.

So power was turned back on but I had a few projects to work on for my freelance company. I will have to post the stadiums tomorrow.

All Stadiums are uploaded along with my global.iff and an awesome FXAA graphics plugin that makes the game look phenomenal! It has been a long journey working on these and I hope you all enjoy your new 2K13 experience as much as I am! Peace, Love and Baseball!

You're very welcome. All that I ask from you guys is that you put up some screen shots of your games on TWNLOVE's "Share Your Game Images" column.

Get a program called Fraps. It is freeware and will take the game photos.

how do you take a image and where do save for window 7 users

if you guys help me thanks

There should be a thing called "print screen" on your keyboard. Press that, and paste it into your Paint program.

Here are some screenshots of MLB 2K14. This is some modifications that I have done along with KCCityStar. We will be adjusting the graphics to a whole new level this year. If anyone is interested in doing rosters and helping out any other way, just PM one of us. Thanks and GOD bless!

12242964674_117d62245a_c.jpg

12243112166_cab7cdc059_c.jpg

12242966254_f7e1c3a7f8_c.jpg

12242966944_5a7db8bd3b_c.jpg

You just responded to yourself.

Holy crap he did. I do that too, sometimes. I preview before I post though ;)

Can you update spring training ballpark ?

your mod i very love all is so cool

Please be patient. They will upload their mods when they feel they are ready. Continuing to ask for mods to be uploaded will not get them there any sooner! :mad:

Can you update spring training ballpark ?

your mod i very love all is so cool

I never really planned on doing the Spring Training Stadiums. What did you have in mind?

Also, thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. I am so thankful to be a part of this community. GOD bless you all.

Here are some more sky tests that I have been working on. Just waiting on the season to start now so I can see what all the stadiums look like this year. I know it sure seems like a lot for only the select few choices you have (Clear, Partly Cloudy and Overcast) but I plan on releasing them all in one package where you can swap out the .dds files yourself as well as drag and drop them. Let me know what you think!

12452115274_9d2e493ff1_c.jpg

12451616205_3d5acaaf73_c.jpg

12452114364_4c20f60e3d_c.jpg

12452112404_5a2254064b_c.jpg

12452111104_47c34839a5_c.jpg

12452109944_9fb208d81e_c.jpg

12451757853_f822e79c4c_c.jpg

12452104174_fc2ba5c09a_c.jpg

12451755553_a5044f4f77_c.jpg

12451604965_e47f48a986_c.jpg

Here are some more sky tests that I have been working on. Just waiting on the season to start now so I can see what all the stadiums look like this year. I know it sure seems like a lot for only the select few choices you have (Clear, Partly Cloudy and Overcast) but I plan on releasing them all in one package where you can swap out the .dds files yourself as well as drag and drop them. Let me know what you think!

12452115274_9d2e493ff1_c.jpg

12451616205_3d5acaaf73_c.jpg

12452114364_4c20f60e3d_c.jpg

12452112404_5a2254064b_c.jpg

12452111104_47c34839a5_c.jpg

12452109944_9fb208d81e_c.jpg

12451757853_f822e79c4c_c.jpg

12452104174_fc2ba5c09a_c.jpg

12451755553_a5044f4f77_c.jpg

12451604965_e47f48a986_c.jpg

You sir are AWESOME :yahoo::clapping:

Ok. So I found a way to make the pine tar on the helmets look much more life like unlike the way 2K did. I also found a way to make the umpires more, how do you so, plump. LOL I adjusted the model in Blender but for some reason, in game it doesn't seem to be affecting them even after I imported the file with the NBA2K modtool. If anyone has any suggestions, or how to accomplish this, please PM me. Here are some screens of the new pine tar.

12647506984_7466296be8_b.jpg12647148263_8ef7df889b_b.jpg

12647005515_faf2d40fa1_b.jpg

no you didn't...

beggin.gif

Thanks man. Sees as though you have quite a bit of experience modding 2K games. Any suggestions of the umpire issue? They all need to be fatter. LOL Also, I am trying to add locks to Hanley Ramirez by using Volquez's. I select his, then export them out as a .3DS, open Hanley's .cff file and import the .3DS file. Everything seems fine until I go to save it out. It simply freezes. PM for suggestions. Thanks man.

I am still tweaking my global.iff file by enhancing the shadows/wrinkles a little further. It's a tad tricky.

I am still tweaking my global.iff file by enhancing the shadows/wrinkles a little further. It's a tad tricky.

NICE! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Looking forward to your mods this year gents .Hopefully I can get past that one specific batter walk up animation that freezes up the game. If I go hurry up I don't get the freeze , but you lose seeing all the beauty you guys add to the game. I also have 2k11 and have no problems with that , but alas the mods you all make are not for that game. Might be time for a new graphics card.