Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

• 3 weeks later...

After I saw Ortiz ham it up for the ESPN cameras on Sunday Night Baseball and point up to the sky and to the grandstand and the people in the bleachers, I decided to play another game of Mvp 2007 to let Ortiz know how much I enjoyed his little show.

Using Mvp 2007 mod. Boston Red Sox vs Forum Fanatics. Game played at Old Yankee Stadium by Paulw.

01OrtizMvp2007.jpg

02OrtizMvp2007.jpg

03JoeyM93Mvp2007.jpg

04JoeyMcM93Mvp2007.jpg

This is dedicated to bctrackboi11 and Y4L...

>

Beautiful, just beautiful. Too bad that SOB didn't make the final out.

Go back and look at that first pitch to Brock Holt Dennis. The pitch was up but a little inside. I watched this video twice and the first time I viewed it I thought you got away with one there.

And what I would do for Mvp 14. I'd wash your car for you. Mow your lawn. Paint your house. Name it. :cray:

• 2 weeks later...

Using the Negro League Mod. Newark Eagles at Homestead Grays. Played at Catholic Protectory Oval in the Bronx.

I think the Negro League Mod is one of the most underrated total conversion mods we have here. It does not get talked about a lot but the research it took to develop the rosters alone should be worth a look into this mod. Gathering stats for these ballplayers could not have been easy for Dennis James to do and this is probably one of the main reasons why it took him about a year to create.

One thing I really like about this mod is the stadiums used here that you are only going to find here. Like the Caribe mod has their own stadiums you will only find there you will get the chance to play in places such as Bacharach Park, KC Parade Way Park, Stars Park, Mack Park and the Catholic Protectory Oval that I used in today's game. This is in no way the complete list of new ballparks used here.

Try this one out. You won't be sorry.

01NGdyingquail.jpg

02NGPerfectDP.jpg

03NG59MPH.jpg

04NGNoDPthistime.jpg

SEATTLE MARINERS Re-branding

I wanted to post some screenshots of my Seattle Mariners re-branding that utilizes their early logos/wordmarks. Gone are the teal/green and silver from their color scheme and I wanted to use a navy blue (similar to Michigan’s), dark yellow/gold, and basic white for accents. I’ve always loved the old trident “M” and the wordmarks from the late 1970s and early 1980s. I’m having a blast playing some games with the team’s new look here.

MAINMarinersLOGO_zps5bd1577e.jpg

mvp20052013-09-0219-04-45-65_zps18bed18emvp20052013-09-0219-02-26-91_zpsd488c511mvp20052013-08-3121-45-08-33_zpsfd7487cemvp20052013-09-0219-09-49-88_zps4e319bb6mvp20052013-08-3121-51-58-20_zps01310cc0

WOW, These are fantastic!!

• 2 weeks later...