Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
11 hours ago, BallFour said:

Good looking images. Interesting that you opted to go with Metropolitan Stadium as the home of the Twins. Unless that's how the mod came packed.

Whenever I play the Twins I choose to play there because it's much more appealing than the old Metrodome

Also I like the contrast with the modern uniforms and players in the classic stadiums

9 hours ago, GoRedSox34 said:

Whenever I play the Twins I choose to play there because it's much more appealing than the old Metrodome

Also I like the contrast with the modern uniforms and players in the classic stadiums

Very nice! If you'd like, I could put in a modern crowd into Metropolitan Stadium for you? I *might* be able to get a Jumbotron in there, but no promises. I can definitely update the crowd though.

6 minutes ago, BallFour said:

Very nice! If you'd like, I could put in a modern crowd into Metropolitan Stadium for you? I *might* be able to get a Jumbotron in there, but no promises. I can definitely update the crowd though.

That would be really cool to see! Only if you really want to do it though, I know you do a lot of great mods that probably take up time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Another game against the team I love to hate the most. This game was played in the Fort Lauderdale spring training stadium that is home of the Orioles. The Big O made this one and it is an outstanding piece of work. The Big O was a loyal Oriole fan who happened to live in Massachusetts.

The wind was blowing out this game and there were some home runs that shouldn't have been but that is how baseball is.

And for those of you who were expecting me to bean David Ortiz I did not let you down. 😃

FFvsBos March, 2020 01.jpg

FFvsBos March, 2020 02.jpg

FFvsBos March, 2020 03.jpg

FFvsBos March, 2020 04.jpg

FFvsBos March, 2020 05.jpg

FFvsBos March, 2020 06.jpg

FFvsBos March, 2020 07.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...